“great taste...”

Ranked #339 of 772 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indonesian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Local Fusion Barbecue Warung , very tasty and affordable local prices. Choices fresh seafood, pork spareribs, organic kangkung plecing and many more on our menu. We use mostly high quality local products and combine with import product with MSG free.
Kuta, Indonesia
“great taste...”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

great taste and good value for money... most highly recommendable for all domestic and international kind of guests...

• Visited April 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
California
“Five Stars”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We love the taste...the price is very reasonable, very friendly service, the food are amazing we love all the food served at Warung Gurihan Mas, Ubud. for me specially I love the grilled terong, grilled bean cake and salmon...eehhmmm yummy. Imagining the taste feel that I can't wait for the next visit. For children, I recommend the salmon or the chicken teriyaki. Good food good value...!!!!

• Visited February 2013
Kuta, Indonesia
“Five thumbs up”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My family and i were never missed to pass by to Gurihan especially every time we go to ubud. Taste the original recipe from the owner him self (Mr. Bagus) with the authentic taste of japanese menu like chicken teriyaki to the heat of the grills ( grill salmon, grill prawn iga bakar, ikan bakar etc) feels the absorbed spices up to the bones, the greatest thing is you don't have to dig your pocket deeper when u pay the bill since the price is worthy. i always recommend to my families & colleagues whenever they arrived to Bali and need advise for a cheap & tasty restaurant and they are always satisfied with my recommendation.
Can't wait for another new menu since i have almost tried all.

• Visited January 2013
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Surpassing my expectation”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Thisn is my thrid time having lunch with outstanding taste from "Gurihan". Very Original taste only in Gurihan and i wish Gurihan will open shortly in Jakarta or surabaya..I wish and I wish and for sure i'll come back again.. c u

• Visited December 2012
“Luar biasa!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Nothing can say.., overall all the food is excellent.., fish..chick..prawn and many more.., good food..good value..