Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best !

I am currently doing an intensive yoga training for a month in Ubud and these guys are saving my... read more

Reviewed yesterday
PernillaW99
via mobile
Very good massage, very friendly people

We were advised by locals to take a massage here and were very glad we followed their advise. Would... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
WoutertjeH
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $10.00
from $13.80
1,159 results
All reviews ginger tea hour package head massage hair treatment manicure and pedicure body scrub free pick great massage min massage strong massage hot stone massage full body couples room couples massage foot bath fell asleep professional staff
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019

I was thoroughly impressed with this gem of a spa. I enjoy a VERY strong massage pressure (which i have found to be quite difficult to find in Bali). My therapist was great and the space is beautiful, clean and relaxing. My appointment was booked on the same day and communication was on point and professional. My therapist was Seni I believe, although i may have mis-remembered her name now,( apologies). I needed a ride back to town and was kindly offered a chance to get a lift with one of the staff members heading in that direction.
Thank you for making my time there memorable.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Very professional, clean place and Great service. Highly recommend if you are looking for a spa in Ubud area.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We had a wonderful, relaxing day at the spa. Very romantic. And the massage, scrub, facial, everything was super. Amazing team.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

We were so tired before we get the body massage.
walked a lot in Bali for 5days and went to Waterbom in KUTA. After the massage, we're just back ! We'd love to get it again before we're going back

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We had a 2 hours couple scrub, massage and flower Bath. To book I whatsapp'd them at 8pm the night before. They immediately got back to me with availability at the time I requested. The free pick up was early and given the traffic was very patient! We arrived late for the treatment due to the traffic but the ladies were not bothered and did not rush us. We had a welcome drink followed by an amazing 2 hour treatment. They massages were excellent and the facilities were brilliant. We felt so relaxed afterwards. Thank you so much Putri Bali spa.