Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic spa and staff

My husband and I enjoyed a 2 hour couples massage at Putri Bali. The massages were top notch and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mspeppers
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
BEST SPA I WENT TO!!!

I went to several spas while staying in Bali and this was the best one! AMAZING facials!! I got the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
B7696HOmaggiep
Seminyak, Indonesia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $10.00
from $13.80
1,162 results
All reviews ginger tea hour package head massage hair treatment manicure and pedicure free pick body scrub great massage min massage strong massage hot stone massage full body couples room couples massage foot bath fell asleep professional staff
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We had a 2 hours couple scrub, massage and flower Bath. To book I whatsapp'd them at 8pm the night before. They immediately got back to me with availability at the time I requested. The free pick up was early and given the traffic was very patient! We arrived late for the treatment due to the traffic but the ladies were not bothered and did not rush us. We had a welcome drink followed by an amazing 2 hour treatment. They massages were excellent and the facilities were brilliant. We felt so relaxed afterwards. Thank you so much Putri Bali spa.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Great spa treatment for a fair price. Very friendly staff and well trained people who gave the massage. Would definitely recommend

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019

My husband and I went to Putri spa after climbing Mt Batur. They were recommended by our Balinese tour driver. I came in pretty broken after a 4 hour climb up the mountain and they put us back together. We did an hour and a half massage with a mask. It was heaven. The spa is clean and welcoming. The staff is friendly. They even provided us with a driver to take us back to the city centre. Little note- tip your driver a couple of £, he is taking you free of charge

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I gifted the Putri Bali Massage package to my wife for her birthday and decided to join in as well. This was an amazing four hour session that was relaxing and a great value for the price. Would highly recommend and will be doing it again next time we are in Ubud!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Very happy with the relaxing and thorough massages we have got. Balinese and Shiatsu massage of 1,5 hour followed by half an hour foot reflexology. Time flew by far too fast!
We both loved it. Professional personel, each time asking if the massage was oké.
Value for money.