Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
The best !

I am currently doing an intensive yoga training for a month in Ubud and these guys are saving my... read more

Reviewed yesterday
PernillaW99
via mobile
Very good massage, very friendly people

We were advised by locals to take a massage here and were very glad we followed their advise. Would... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
WoutertjeH
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $10.00
from $13.80
1,159 results
All reviews ginger tea hour package head massage hair treatment manicure and pedicure body scrub free pick great massage min massage strong massage hot stone massage full body couples room couples massage foot bath fell asleep professional staff
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019

My husband and I went to Putri spa after climbing Mt Batur. They were recommended by our Balinese tour driver. I came in pretty broken after a 4 hour climb up the mountain and they put us back together. We did an hour and a half massage with a mask. It was heaven. The spa is clean and welcoming. The staff is friendly. They even provided us with a driver to take us back to the city centre. Little note- tip your driver a couple of £, he is taking you free of charge

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I gifted the Putri Bali Massage package to my wife for her birthday and decided to join in as well. This was an amazing four hour session that was relaxing and a great value for the price. Would highly recommend and will be doing it again next time we are in Ubud!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Very happy with the relaxing and thorough massages we have got. Balinese and Shiatsu massage of 1,5 hour followed by half an hour foot reflexology. Time flew by far too fast!
We both loved it. Professional personel, each time asking if the massage was oké.
Value for money.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

We got escorted to my room, I was given a disposable pair of undies (no oils on my own underwear) then my feet were washed with salts and then asked to get onto the bench face down. The massage literally starts from toes all the way to the top of the head. A flower bath was started while I then had a clay scrub. This was a bit brutal as it exfoliates, might try the coffee scrub next time. This was washed off in a shower and I relaxed in my flower bath while they served me a hot ginger tea and fresh papaya skewers and left me to relax. Next time I would pay extra for an hour in the bath. They give you beautiful body moisturiser to use after a shower. My skin felt amazing. And a week later now it still looks and feels amazing. I will definitely be back my next visit to Bali. Only about $30AU fantastic value for pure indulgence.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

When we arrived we were sat down and given a cold towel and water. Instantly refreshed after and nice to get out of the sun for a while. Me and my wife chose the balinese massage (full body) which cost 150,000 IDR (which is equiv to around £9). We got escorted to our room where the ladies wash your feet with salts and then asked to get onto the bench face down. The massage literally starts from toes all the way to the top of the head. Truly amazing - a must visit if in bali. Accepts card payment. After your massage you get given a hot ginger tea and fresh papaya skewers.