Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic spa and staff

My husband and I enjoyed a 2 hour couples massage at Putri Bali. The massages were top notch and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mspeppers
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
BEST SPA I WENT TO!!!

I went to several spas while staying in Bali and this was the best one! AMAZING facials!! I got the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
B7696HOmaggiep
Seminyak, Indonesia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $10.00
from $13.80
1,162 results
All reviews ginger tea hour package head massage hair treatment manicure and pedicure free pick body scrub great massage min massage strong massage hot stone massage full body couples room couples massage foot bath fell asleep professional staff
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2019

I gifted the Putri Bali Massage package to my wife for her birthday and decided to join in as well. This was an amazing four hour session that was relaxing and a great value for the price. Would highly recommend and will be doing it again next time we are in Ubud!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Very happy with the relaxing and thorough massages we have got. Balinese and Shiatsu massage of 1,5 hour followed by half an hour foot reflexology. Time flew by far too fast!
We both loved it. Professional personel, each time asking if the massage was oké.
Value for money.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

We got escorted to my room, I was given a disposable pair of undies (no oils on my own underwear) then my feet were washed with salts and then asked to get onto the bench face down. The massage literally starts from toes all the way to the top of the head. A flower bath was started while I then had a clay scrub. This was a bit brutal as it exfoliates, might try the coffee scrub next time. This was washed off in a shower and I relaxed in my flower bath while they served me a hot ginger tea and fresh papaya skewers and left me to relax. Next time I would pay extra for an hour in the bath. They give you beautiful body moisturiser to use after a shower. My skin felt amazing. And a week later now it still looks and feels amazing. I will definitely be back my next visit to Bali. Only about $30AU fantastic value for pure indulgence.

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

When we arrived we were sat down and given a cold towel and water. Instantly refreshed after and nice to get out of the sun for a while. Me and my wife chose the balinese massage (full body) which cost 150,000 IDR (which is equiv to around £9). We got escorted to our room where the ladies wash your feet with salts and then asked to get onto the bench face down. The massage literally starts from toes all the way to the top of the head. Truly amazing - a must visit if in bali. Accepts card payment. After your massage you get given a hot ginger tea and fresh papaya skewers.

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

My 2nd time patronising Putri Bali Spa and they still remind me of the good service and relaxing massage i had 2 years ago!. Will come back again. The staff are also super friendly and polite!