“Good spa, reasonable prices”
Review of Putri Bali Spa

Putri Bali Spa
Ranked #7 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Putri Bali Spa: The House of Relaxation.Putri Bali Spa is pleased to announce the completion of a new Spa wing with more private massage and treatment rooms for guests.... so please come to see us and enjoy! Putri Bali Spa in Ubud offers professional Balinese massage and spa treatments in a relaxed and authentic environment. Putri's staff are attentive and well trained in the art of Balinese massage and beauty services. Treatments range from 1 hour traditional Balinese massages to 5 hour luxury spa treatments. Also available are hot stone massage, body scrubs, facials, spice and milk baths, and reflexology to name but a few. Putri Bali Spa: The House of Relaxation. (Free Pick Up from Ubud)
Singapore, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“Good spa, reasonable prices”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was "spa-hopping" with my wife during our 4 days stay in Ubud and this was the first one. I thought that the more expensive the spa, the better it would be but it didn't turn out that way.

(Please also see my other reviews of SANg spa and Ubud Sari Health Spa)

We each had an 80 minute aromatherapy massage for a very good price. The therapist was very experienced and we had an extremely relaxing massage. Can't compare to upmarket spas with beautiful ambience with spacious rooms and music. But for the price we paid, it was definitely a good deal.

4 Thank kaywai

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a wonderful relaxing time with Putri Bali Spa”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We've read all of the reviews for Putri Bali Spa from tripadvisor. We thought that this is definitely a place that we must visit, even though we were staying in Sanur. We find that this spa is also reasonably priced.

We had the 5 hour treatment and it was really good. The massages and facial was really relaxing. The manicure and pedicure was professionally done, my partner can to that. As a guy, this is the first time I see my nails shining.
We enjoyed the treatment (especially the massages) so much, we wanted to come back for more, even though we are flying back on the next day. We came back for the traditional massage and the hot stone therapy. It was really relaxing. Just the way to end a Balinese vacation.

A big kudos to Ms Nela and her team for being accommodating and planned out our hotel transfers even though they don't usually service hotel transfers ourside of Ubud for our first and second visit. They also helped us arrange and plan the transfer to the airport on the 2nd trip to the spa.

If you planned it right, you can have a few hours tour of the Neka Art Museum, a good 5 hour treatment and have the famous ribs/martinis at Naughty Nuri's for lunch/dinner.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Perfect score second time around!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

After having had a wonderful experience a few months back, I just had to return to Putri Bali Spa during this visit. And it was just as fantastic as the first time.

The spa is very clean and they manage to create a wonderfully serene atmosphere, right from the moment you step through the door.

I once again chose one of the packages (which are all exceptional value for money). The different therapists were all terrific and each treatment left me wanting more. As others have said - great ginger tea!

The spa is a 45-minute walk from the center of Ubud, but they have a pick-up service for reservations of 2 or more guests. And do make a reservation - they are busy and it is not fair to harass staff about being in a hurry if they agreed to help you even though you had not made an appointment!

Putri Bali Spa is highly recommended!

Sydney
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Clean, friendly and completely relaxing”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Putri Bali Spa was a great experience - all 6 of us were catered for with no effort. The massages were fabulous as were the facials - bliss! The staff were lovely, the ambiance relaxing and the ginger tea was the nicest we'd had. And all so reasonably priced. I recommend that you book though, so as not to be disappointed. Will go back for sure!

Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bliss”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I can throughly recommend Putri Bali Spa and in particular Wahyu, who was my therapist.
I had 5 hours of sheer bliss for such a resonable price.

Visited December 2012

Been to Putri Bali Spa? Share your experiences!