“Great Value and great services”
Review of Putri Bali Spa

Putri Bali Spa
Ranked #7 of 198 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Putri Bali Spa: The House of Relaxation.Putri Bali Spa is pleased to announce the completion of a new Spa wing with more private massage and treatment rooms for guests.... so please come to see us and enjoy! Putri Bali Spa in Ubud offers professional Balinese massage and spa treatments in a relaxed and authentic environment. Putri's staff are attentive and well trained in the art of Balinese massage and beauty services. Treatments range from 1 hour traditional Balinese massages to 5 hour luxury spa treatments. Also available are hot stone massage, body scrubs, facials, spice and milk baths, and reflexology to name but a few. Putri Bali Spa: The House of Relaxation. (Free Pick Up from Ubud)
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Great Value and great services”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

First time to try the service, I went there with my wife and get a 1.5 hour "Bali Boreh Package" with a superb experience with a really great deal on price. The massage was great and the double room are very clean, spacious and neat with great facilities like big size bath tub for two people and open air shower is really something for the price. Definitely will go again in the future. If you can get the number two service in Ubud and costs you only 30% than the first one, I don't think that I will try the first one

Visited September 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The perfect day spa in Ubud!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I have returned to Ubud for a holiday and I knew that on my first day here I wanted to go to the Putri Bali Spa. I visited there many times during my last holiday and will do the same on this one. It is still as fabulous as it was this time last year.
This day spa has great service, amazing massages and is at a really good price. Once you visit here you will want to return many times
If only there was a space for more than 5 stars as a rating. This day spa is simply perfect!

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Clean, but needs improvement..”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

All of the staff were extremely friendly, and very warm welcome all around. The place was clean and so were the towels and other implements. The massage was average and bordering 'not too impressive'--they may need to give more training to masseurs. Also, not a lot of choice for the products used for facials (just one brand that may not be compatible with different types of skin). Would suggest having natural products as an option. Wouldn't come back anytime soon, but may retry after a few months in case of improvements..

Putri_Bali_Spa, Manager at Putri Bali Spa, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Dear Guest
Thank you for your comments, we are pleased you enjoyed our Bali hospitality.

Indeed you are corrct we only use one product for our facials, the reason is because it is 100% natural and it contains only (quote from their website): Active Ingredients : Bio - Aloe Vera Extract, Collagen, Protein, Pro Vitamin B5. I have used this product for 17 years because it is natural and safe to use on sensitive skin. Many SPAs in Ubud use this product, it is called Biokos.

Nela, Putri Bali Spa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One big reason why I want to return to Bali asap!!! Definitely recommendable..”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

So this is actually my first review at trip advisors although I used this site/app a couple of times during my vacation in SEA.

I just came to the conclusion that I have to share my wonderful SPA-experience with other trip advisors users.

From the first time I set my foot in this SPA, I felt very welcome and amazed how kind and friendly everyone was...When you think about how incredible touristy some parts in Bali are and that in some places locals see foreigners just as $-Signs... Not at Putri Bali Spa!

I chose the 3,5h package (traditional Balinese massage, facial treatment etc.) and got some mad pampering.

It was just: maraviloso, incredibile, wunderschön & astonishing at the same time.

The staff actually gives you this feeling that you can just lay down and leave your bad karma/problems behind.

Also met someone from Australia who told me that after his first visit at Putri's, he had to return for 5 times in a row to get those amazing treatments on every single day of his trip

Please keep in mind that it is not recommendable to walk to putri's spa...I would recommend you to be more than one person, so you'll get a free transfer from the city centre in ubud.

I would love to come back enjoy one or many more massages or treatments at this wonderful place...

Thanks to the whole team for making my 3,5h a once in a lifetime experience.

I felt/still feel newborn!!!

1 Thank Allanito
Dear Allianto,

Thank you for for review. We are so please you enjoyed your time with us and you felt like a 'newborn', we are honoured :).

The Putri Bali family girls say 'hello' and look forward to welcoming you back when you visit Bali so you can enjoy some more pampering!

Cairns, Australia
“Visited 4 times in 6 days...”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

1 hour fantastic massage for Au$11 and I did four 2 hour treatments in 6 days. Most of my yoga students went there and absolutely happy with the treatments! Clean place, nice and bright interior, well-trained staff - true Balinese hospitality. Its easy to get hooked!

Visited September 2012
Hello Rama from Cairns,

It is wonderful that you visited us so often, we were pleased to welcome you and your yoga students 4 times over 6 days.

The masseuse train often to keep up their skills in massage, so it is good to know that the Yoga students were happy with their massages.

Please visit us again next time you are in Bali.

Putri Bali Spa

Been to Putri Bali Spa? Share your experiences!