Review Highlights
A Great Massage

It is possible to get extremely cheap massages (80,000IDR for an hour) in Ubud, but we decided to... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2019
950kriss
Hong Kong, China
VERY reasonable and lovely place

Reviewed December 8, 2017
rhscripty
Los Angeles, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage great massage tunjung healer healing intuitive spa
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Im not sure if I would go here for a massage again, not the cleanest spa. I just love Ubud to come and visit.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Went to ubud for a short visit and found this spa out of nowhere and would like to give it a try and turns out nothing special.
Have been try to many spa and this one super mediocre spa.
The room is not special at all. The oil massage is ok, the atmosphere feel so sad.
There are still a lot of better spa in ubud and definately not this one

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I wouldn't go here for a massage again. Super average sadly. Lovely setting, not the cleanest spa but the prices seemed reasonable which is why I chose it originally.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017

This spa was so lovely and relaxing as well as being VERY reasonable. It was clean, the people were really nice and the treatments were amazing. I loved the head massage. It was about $9 US for an hour and in the middle I was drooling on the floor.

I didn't have a phone so I had no way of making reservations. I just walked in and they were so sweet. They always made time for me to do some kind of treatment. Great service!

For couples, they even have a room where you can get a couples massage. One of my friends went in together and got the head massage. My fav!

Great place and I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank rhscripty
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I went here for a massage, which I had been looking forward to for weeks. After researching, this was next to my hotel and had great reviews.
I wasn't disappointed, I went for a full body massage and hair treatment and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
The staff were all kind, friendly and professional... when taken upstairs to the treatment rooms they are so lovely.
It was great value for money and I would highly recommend.
I loved my visit here, especially the tea they serve afterwards, their own blend which was delicious.

Date of experience: November 2017