Review Highlights
A Great Massage

It is possible to get extremely cheap massages (80,000IDR for an hour) in Ubud, but we decided to... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2019
950kriss
Hong Kong, China
Can’t rave highly enough, awesome

I came here for a healing treatment with Tunjung and decided to book a Balinese massage and body... read more

Reviewed November 27, 2018

from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews balinese massage great massage tunjung healer healing intuitive spa
Selected filters
Reviewed April 17, 2018

I wouldn't go here for a massage again. Super average sadly. Lovely setting, not the cleanest spa but the prices seemed reasonable which is why I chose it originally.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017

This spa was so lovely and relaxing as well as being VERY reasonable. It was clean, the people were really nice and the treatments were amazing. I loved the head massage. It was about $9 US for an hour and in the middle I was drooling on the floor.

I didn't have a phone so I had no way of making reservations. I just walked in and they were so sweet. They always made time for me to do some kind of treatment. Great service!

For couples, they even have a room where you can get a couples massage. One of my friends went in together and got the head massage. My fav!

Great place and I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank rhscripty
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I went here for a massage, which I had been looking forward to for weeks. After researching, this was next to my hotel and had great reviews.
I wasn't disappointed, I went for a full body massage and hair treatment and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.
The staff were all kind, friendly and professional... when taken upstairs to the treatment rooms they are so lovely.
It was great value for money and I would highly recommend.
I loved my visit here, especially the tea they serve afterwards, their own blend which was delicious.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 19, 2017

A great place to relax n unwind The premises are clean & very organised -the girls are lovely and give a great massage
release and recaharge the body and float out the door
Booked a massage with a body scrub 1.5 hrs- which left the skin feeling silky soft
they offer free transport service in Ubud for min 2 persons
highly recom -if you feel like a tlc day- they also offer many other treatments
looking forward to my return visit

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

The 7-day Art of Letting Go Retreat was truly memorable! I found myself facing my long hidden and denied aspects with loving support and encouragement from the beautiful retreat participants using the simple but powerful tools Tunjung shared with us. Tunjung and her co-facilitators were fabulous and always there to make the retreat run smoothly with lots of love and laughter. Thank you Kaivalya Spirit ladies and my gorgeous retreat group friends!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Remedios V
KaivalyaSpirit, Owner at Pertenin Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Thank your Remedios, Lovely to have you in the retreat ❤️