“definately will go back.”
Review of Y Resort Ubud

Y Resort Ubud
Ranked #150 of 198 Hotels in Ubud
Seoul, South Korea
“definately will go back.”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I stayed at Y resort 2nd week of July, 2011. I think the hotel actually opened in July...so it was VERY new.

The room wasn't so big but I just loved the atmosphere of this hotel. The pool was amazing and everything was kept clean.

Staffs were friendly also...they weren't the fastest customer serving people but were very nice and helpful.

Even though I was there only after one week of their opening, the hotel was almost full but during the day or at night, I didn't really run into any other guests. The place was very quiet so we could relax. Because it is not in central Ubud..we took a cab once a day to go to the main road. The front desk guy drove us there at a little cost and told us he would pick us up if we called but we got free shuttle from the spas on our way back.

Also, there is a good spa 10 seconds away from the hotel.. just walk straight across from the hotel gate and one could experience cheap/nice massage!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Indonesian first
Mooloolaba, Australia
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I had a delightful experience at Y Resort Ubud on my first visit to Bali, August 2011. I have the most wonderful friend who lives there show me the loveliest of places... we chose to wine and dine at Y Resort and I was very happy with the service with a smile and warm welcome as well as a relaxed and calm setting. I would go back there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My stay at y resort was really good. The rooms are fairly basic and clean. The staff were lovely and helpful and there was free transport into ubud. Good location with some near cafes and spas nearby. Would definitely consider staying again

• Stayed December 2011
Mount Coolum
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I recently stayed at Y Resort and had the most fantastic time. I absolutely love Ubud and wanted to stay close but not in the centre of town. I was also looking for mid priced accommodation that provided the resort feel without being too “touristy”. I found all this and more here. At this hotel I felt very much “at home” and the staff were all very friendly and more than happy to chat with me and provide some local knowledge. The free Wifi was a definite bonus and on days when I didn’t feel like enjoying the walk in to town I was able to take the shuttle bus. If you’re looking for a place where you can relax and unwind whilst still being close to the buzz of Bali then you’ll certainly find it here. I’ll be back on my next visit for sure.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I have now stayed at this place twice in three months! It is a little bit of luxury just a little out of the hustle and bustle of Ubud. Perfect for a nice 15 minute stroll into town through the shops and markets or a 5 minute Moped! The rooms are spotless and the beds are comfortable, especially the King size beds! The bathrooms are modern, natural and stylish! The service is beautiful with them always smiling, wanting to help you and just their general friendliness. I enjoyed both stays and would stay there again!

Room Tip: All rooms are quite quiet, however the further back you are the better.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The staff at Y Resort are awesome. They were so attentive and their ability to answer all my questions made my staff memorable. The pool is beautiful and the Crispy Duck was the best meal I have had in Bali. I cannot recommend this resort highly enough.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Nicole S
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Stayed there for a few nights before christmas. Arrived late, kitchen closed, no eateries nearby, so did a MacDonald's drive thru en route from airport.
Checked in, showered but found that the bedsheets, pillow cases are stained and dirty. They changed it after we called them of course.
They speak some english and probably understood lesser. Hard to get them to make any reservations for us. However, those done over email through the head office were okay.
Far from Ubud centre, thus its only fine for folks who wanna just lay back and chill in peace.
Room size, bathroom size, cleanliness okay. Breakfast okay, limited choice, but okay.
Overall, probably not gonna stay there again if I go back to Ubud.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple