“Hidden Treasure”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room Verandah
Lounge Chairs in Living Room with view to the Pool Living Room and Kitchen with Day Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Lounge Chairs in Living Room with view to the Pool
Living Room and Kitchen with Day Bed
Living Room with view to verandah
4 poster bed with mosquito net
View from East verandah to living room
Kitchen Bar with view to garden and rice paddies
Bathroom with Tiles in Open Shower
Bathroom Vanity
Pool view West to East with lounge chairs
4 Poster King Size Bed with view to Pool
Pool and Deck.  View from East to West.
Bathroom with open shower
East Verandah for outdoor dining
Kitchen bar counter with antique day bed
Bedroom with TV/DVD/Indonvision and view to west verandah
Bathroom Counter and Shower
Bedroom with TV/DVD/Indonvision and view to pool
4 poster king size bed with mosquito net
Living Room with Antique Shutter Doors and view to east verandah
View from kitchen to bathroom and bedroom
Rice Paddy view to the south
Kitchen and Bar with view to the south rice paddies
Living Area with Antique Day Bed
Front Door to Villa Manis with Pool View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kath M
Perth Hills, Australia
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Thank you Mary, Wayan & Made for a lovely relaxing stay. Very attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Extremely clean and comfortable. Pool was shared but always had it to ourselves. 15 minute walk into the hub of Ubud.

Apr 7, 2018
Very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Villa Manis, Ubud. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and hope you will come again soon.
Ray C
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect spot to chill out”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Lovely villa with small shared pool in wonderful tropical gardens.
Fantastic staff who cleaned daily and for whom nothing was a trouble.
I picked up a bug and needed to see a doctor and Waylan took me on the back of her motor cycle to the local clinic .
Just 15 mins walk to the centre of Ubud, this villa is located perfectly away from the noise and bustle of Ubud and I think slightly cooler as it sits above the town.
Made the driver was wonderful too, considerate, very reasonably priced and always on time. We had the most perfect stay at Villa Manis.
TIP >> When going back to Bali Airport allow a minimum of 2 hours as the traffic is horrendous - the worst I have ever seen .

Feb 4, 2018
We truly enjoyed having you stay with us at Villa Manis Ubud. So sorry for an illness interrupting your holiday. The staff were very pleased to help in any way possible and helping our guests get well ASAP from any illness is part of the course. We have excellent clinics in Ubud, with great doctors, when needed. We hope you will come and stay with us again when in Bali.
A TripAdvisor Member
“a little paradise”
Reviewed October 17, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Wonderful, the quietness, the amazing garden, super friendly people.
Ubud is a busy place, but this villa is a lovely quiet sanctuary.
We enjoyed our stay and booked a day extra. Even in the rain, sitting on the veranda, paradise.

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and were very happy to host you for an extra night. Please come and stay with us again any time. Cheers
MOTWNGRL...
Detroit, Michigan
“Slice of Heaven near central Ubud.”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I was forced to find other accommodations when my first choice proved unacceptable due to uncleanliness. I was looking for another vacation rental and located Villa Manis. I was suspicious because the other villa had great photos, but the amount of and nature of the glowing reviews convinced me to take a chance.

Initially there were issues getting the reservation confirmed due to the reservation being so close to the date of arrival. It worked out and I was made to feel Welcome by Wayan who is one of the staff at the villa. The Villa was clean and I felt at home on the first night. It was my home for three weeks and during that time Wayan was an invaluable resource. I don't know what her official title is but she behaved as an on site manager as the owner was out of the country when I was there.

The locale is a 20 minute walk to a great coffee shop Siniman and Hujan a great Japanese/Balinese restaurant. The Bali Market is a 25 minute walk. The walk times are for a 60 year old whose knees were bothering her your walk will probably be faster. :D

Oct 12, 2017
Yes, we are happy the reservation worked out and sorry if there was any confusion in the beginning. It was a delight having you and we love to welcome you to come and stay with us again. Cheers.
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Feb 4, 2018
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Villa Manis. We loved hosting you and hope you will come to stay with us again during your next holiday in Bali.
CePetitCo...
Australia
“A piece of Balinese paradise”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

I spent the Easter weekend in Ubud, staying at Villa Manis. It was so much more than I expected - the rooms were spacious, the styling was really lovely, the pool is right outside the door and blessedly cool ! It is very quiet here - no road noise other than an occasional motorbike coming past the rice paddy. I slept like a baby the entire time.

The location of Villa Manis is great - it is about a 15 minute walk down to the main street of Ubud, but this is through a quiet residential area and past a few cafes and restaurants so no problem. One of the best restaurants in town - Hujan Locale - is just down the road, is is one of the best coffee roasters - Seniman Industries. A great spot.

Wayan was the perfect host - and a wonderful cook ! Although Ubud is tempting, do have her scrambled egg breakfast at least once ! The lime marmalade is outstanding - a local product.

I will definitely stay at Villa Manis again - it was really wonderful. Thank you Wayan and team !

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you so much for a lovely review. We loved having you stay in our villa and hope you will come again. We will have the lime marmalade waiting. Cheers, Wayan, Wayan, Made, Made and Nyoman
HarryPott...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great location, service, transportation and gardens”
Reviewed March 25, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

It takes a couple of days there to realize what an amazing location it is. It is leisurely 10 to 12 minute stroll downhill to the main street and there are two different routes one can take. There are many interesting businesses on either route and the unique temple facades often hide the true nature of what is behind them. Once on the main street the true wonder of Ubud opens up to all.
You don't realize what an amazing location this truly is until you see the shuttles from major hotels, often located far outside of Ubud, bringing in their guests. It is an easy taxi ride back also for minimal charge. Taxis are plentiful in the city centre.
I primarily rented this unit so I could do one hour every morning of water aerobics in its small saline pool which is perfect for that workout. When I travel I always take a thermometer to check the water temps and I found this to be an amazing 30 degrees C or 86 degrees F every morning. It was absolutely perfect.
We stayed in 2 different rooms and both were outstanding with far more than a visitor would ever need. They were very beautiful and well designed residences and I always had the feeling that I was home. The internet is outstanding and I actually did some work there. I am in the top 10% of reviewers on Trip Advisor and I highly recommend this place to anyone.
The proprietor, Mary, and Wayan and other staff were very friendly and helpful with recommendations and procurements, such as outstanding wine.
The setting is idyllic. It is a beautiful garden setting backing up to a tropical bamboo type forest. It is also very quiet as Ubud has numerous motorcycles but this is far enough from the road to not hear them especially at night to not hear them.
Finally, Mary and Wayan have a relationship with an amazing driver, Made Rai, who really made our trip special. He is an extremely kind and exceptionally understanding man who took us on tours of Bali and picked us up and took us to the airport in Denpasar. He is a real jewell of a person and very knowledgeable about the local culture. He lives withing 100 meters of the rooms so he is readily available and his son, Gede, also can help him out and is a very charming young man. The tours we did with Made were some of our greatest experiences as there is so much to see outside of Ubud as well.
This is an outstanding place with great people and I highly recommend it to anyone.

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you so much for the glowing review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come again. It was a delight having you as a guest.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing