Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best reflexology ever!!!

I had an amazing 30 min reflexology experience here and I look forward to coming back again! I had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alessandramV2972DE
Byron Shire, Australia
via mobile
Therapeutic Massage (for reflexology skeptics and believers alike!)

Reviewed August 2, 2018
talcisto
Oxford, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews foot massage pressure points balinese massage oil treatment calves therapist spa yoga body
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I needed a proper pedicure badly, meaning a soak, scrub and care for the bottom of
My foot. The polish didn’t mean much to me so I opted for the pedicure with no colour. I was very surprised when the pedicure did not start with soaking or a foot bath at all, just straight to filing. I walked away still with the bottom of my feet needing another pedicure. I was not pleased at all.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I'm definitely in the reflexology-skeptic camp, not that it matters here—the massage is excellent, and I feel genuine relief after a massage here. The masseurs are well-trained and have strong, skilled hands. Love the use of powder rather than oil (unless you go for the Balinese massage). Ask for Agung or Yoga who give consistently good massages.

On prices: Yes, the massages here are more expensive than homestay-type spas, but totally worth it. And in the end, you're still getting a fantastic hour-long massage for $11 USD.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank talcisto
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

The technique (reflexology) they use for foot massage is different than in most of the other places in Ubud. It's rhythmic and extremely relaxing for me that I got into a state of total comfort. I tried around 10 massage places in Ubud, and this is one of my favourite. More expensive than the normal "foot rub" places, but worth the price if you consider the quality. Thanks for the good service.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

If you want a proper reflexology massage not just a foot rub this is the place to go. I got the 30min foot reflexology and think I might have to go back for either a 60 or 90min foot, head, hand and shoulders reflexology massage.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MjE367
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

There is no comparison between a foot massage (using oil) at the many cheap spas in Ubud versus a genuine reflexology experience here. My therapist was simply amazing and I was transported into a state of semi conscious bliss and felt so refreshed and aligned afterwards. I did the 60 min reflexology with shoulder and neck massage. Lovely relaxing spa. I will be back!

Date of experience: March 2018