Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best reflexology ever!!!

I had an amazing 30 min reflexology experience here and I look forward to coming back again! I had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alessandramV2972DE
Byron Shire, Australia
via mobile
Incredible reflexology

I come here every couple of days when I’m in Ubud.. this is quality healing through reflexology. It... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2019
RebekahAmrit
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $65.00
More Info
from $61.25
More Info
All reviews foot massage pressure points balinese massage oil treatment calves therapist spa yoga body
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

The technique (reflexology) they use for foot massage is different than in most of the other places in Ubud. It's rhythmic and extremely relaxing for me that I got into a state of total comfort. I tried around 10 massage places in Ubud, and this is one of my favourite. More expensive than the normal "foot rub" places, but worth the price if you consider the quality. Thanks for the good service.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

If you want a proper reflexology massage not just a foot rub this is the place to go. I got the 30min foot reflexology and think I might have to go back for either a 60 or 90min foot, head, hand and shoulders reflexology massage.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MjE367
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

There is no comparison between a foot massage (using oil) at the many cheap spas in Ubud versus a genuine reflexology experience here. My therapist was simply amazing and I was transported into a state of semi conscious bliss and felt so refreshed and aligned afterwards. I did the 60 min reflexology with shoulder and neck massage. Lovely relaxing spa. I will be back!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I've had several foot massages but never a true "Reflexology." The experience was very nice and the therapist was very good. The price was very reasonable.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Excellent finish on my French nails and the boyfriend enjoyed his foot massage too. Totally relaxing with a beautiful aroma from all the products used. Lacking a little in atmosphere though, could have done with a little music and smiles! Easy push to 4 out of 5 with a bit of the spa atmosphere! Would definitely revisit!

Date of experience: March 2017