Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best reflexology ever!!!

I had an amazing 30 min reflexology experience here and I look forward to coming back again! I had... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
alessandramV2972DE
Byron Shire, Australia
via mobile
Incredible reflexology

I come here every couple of days when I’m in Ubud.. this is quality healing through reflexology. It... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2019
RebekahAmrit
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage pressure points balinese massage oil treatment calves therapist spa yoga body
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

If you want a proper reflexology massage not just a foot rub this is the place to go. I got the 30min foot reflexology and think I might have to go back for either a 60 or 90min foot, head, hand and shoulders reflexology massage.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MjE367
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

There is no comparison between a foot massage (using oil) at the many cheap spas in Ubud versus a genuine reflexology experience here. My therapist was simply amazing and I was transported into a state of semi conscious bliss and felt so refreshed and aligned afterwards. I did the 60 min reflexology with shoulder and neck massage. Lovely relaxing spa. I will be back!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I've had several foot massages but never a true "Reflexology." The experience was very nice and the therapist was very good. The price was very reasonable.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Excellent finish on my French nails and the boyfriend enjoyed his foot massage too. Totally relaxing with a beautiful aroma from all the products used. Lacking a little in atmosphere though, could have done with a little music and smiles! Easy push to 4 out of 5 with a bit of the spa atmosphere! Would definitely revisit!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Because this clinic was close by my accommodation I thought I would give it a go. I always seem to get good results with reflexology. I went in the morning before my long flight home. There was only one staff member working and there were no customers yet so I walked straight in for a treatment. I agree with previous comments that the customer service is lacking, but the man who did my treatment definitely knew what he was doing. I wanted the four hand treatment, but with only the one person working that morning that was not possible to have so I ended up having the foot, hand, back and shoulder treatment that went for 1 hour. I must say that I was very impressed with the treatment and I would certainly go back. The foot reflexology went for half an hour and then the hand, back and shoulders filled in the rest of the time. I even had some work done on my head which was very good and felt a bit like Reiki. The treatment on my back was phenomenal. It was better than any osteopath I have ever seen. Pulling, pressing and cracking with firm pressure. I felt fantastic when I left. The place itself certainly isn't glamorous in the light of day - it has lost it's sparkle, but the towels seemed clean even if they were slightly grey in colour, but for $14 who could complain. Great value I thought.

Date of experience: March 2017