Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best reflexology ever!!!

I had an amazing 30 min reflexology experience here and I look forward to coming back again! I had... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
alessandramV2972DE
Byron Shire, Australia
via mobile
Incredible reflexology

I come here every couple of days when I’m in Ubud.. this is quality healing through reflexology. It... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2019
RebekahAmrit
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $65.00
from $61.25
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews foot massage pressure points balinese massage oil treatment calves therapist spa yoga body
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Excellent finish on my French nails and the boyfriend enjoyed his foot massage too. Totally relaxing with a beautiful aroma from all the products used. Lacking a little in atmosphere though, could have done with a little music and smiles! Easy push to 4 out of 5 with a bit of the spa atmosphere! Would definitely revisit!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017

Because this clinic was close by my accommodation I thought I would give it a go. I always seem to get good results with reflexology. I went in the morning before my long flight home. There was only one staff member working and there were no customers yet so I walked straight in for a treatment. I agree with previous comments that the customer service is lacking, but the man who did my treatment definitely knew what he was doing. I wanted the four hand treatment, but with only the one person working that morning that was not possible to have so I ended up having the foot, hand, back and shoulder treatment that went for 1 hour. I must say that I was very impressed with the treatment and I would certainly go back. The foot reflexology went for half an hour and then the hand, back and shoulders filled in the rest of the time. I even had some work done on my head which was very good and felt a bit like Reiki. The treatment on my back was phenomenal. It was better than any osteopath I have ever seen. Pulling, pressing and cracking with firm pressure. I felt fantastic when I left. The place itself certainly isn't glamorous in the light of day - it has lost it's sparkle, but the towels seemed clean even if they were slightly grey in colour, but for $14 who could complain. Great value I thought.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank NGL1111
Reviewed February 28, 2017

I enjoyed my reflexology treatment here. Can only speak about my experience here . I thought it was very good and my feet and legs certainly felt better after

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

This place does a great massage no doubt about that. It's only flaw is the customer service - along with the nail spa next door who I presume they are connected with. We always like to come here on our trip to Ubud but most times are disappointed due to the staff saying there is no availability for a massage when actually there is not one customer is sight and they are all just sitting around on their phones. I have also seen this happen when getting a massage or my nails done myself, I would be the only customer inside and other customers come in to enquire about a treatment and they are rejected, I always wonder why as there are about 5 or 6 employees sitting around doing nothing.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I cannot realy judge the quality of the treatment but if can be judged by changes in legs/feet I would say it's good enough as the disturbances I usualy feel did change much during the next few days and must say to the better.
The staff did not seem overenthousiastic but they were very efficient and normal friendly.
I certainly will go there again to find out whether furter improvement to my legs/feet can be gotten.

Date of experience: December 2016