“Great time in Ubud”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sonyam196...
Gainesville, Florida
“Great time in Ubud”
Reviewed May 28, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Wonderful place to stay-very friendly and accommodating. The staff made me feel right at home, which is so important as a solo female traveller. I felt safe and secure, and my cottage was lovely!

Kintamani...
Canberra, Australia
“Peaceful, comfortable and restful stay”
Reviewed February 3, 2015 for a stay in September 2014

Devi's Place is nestled in the village of Penestanan, Ubud. My accommodation was the Lotus Cottage which is really beautiful in all it's fixtures and fittings with a very comfortable queen sized bed. I loved the outdoor bathroom, really lovely!

Ketut and his staff were amazing in looking after me. Always willing to help with any needs I had including medical appointments. All the staff were very friendly and kind and I loved practicing my Indonesian with them which was fun!

Highly recommended! There are a number of tasty eateries around Devi's Place but you do need a taxi or your own scooter to get into Ubud.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The salt-water pool was wonderful to swim in and the view from the pool
Liked least: There were workmen in my compound working on another cottage during my stay and it was noisy in the mornings with drilling etc.
Traveling group: Friends
Peter M
Auckland Central, New Zealand
“Paradise in Bali”
Reviewed February 2, 2015 for a stay in August 2014

My wife and I chose Devi's Place for our 40thWedding Anniversary and we could not have been happier.
Right from the moment we arrived, Jan and her wonderful staff could not do enough for us, from picking up take aways, organizing transport and advising on what to do and not to do in Ubud.
The cottage was lovely and romantic and beautifully appointed.
We have already recommended it to our friends, and we will definately be back !

Liked best: Beautiful Setting
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Margaret...
Auckland, New Zealand
“A peaceful slice of paradise.”
Reviewed February 2, 2015 for a stay in October 2014

Great location in a quiet village only minutes from the heart of Ubud. Every home comfort in a spacious and beautifully appointed Balinese style cottage set in a gorgeous private tropical garden. Janny and the friendly staff took care of me like family and were happy to help with any enquiry, or equally to leave me to independent exploration. The perfect quiet retreat, or convenient base to see the rest of the Island from.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The outdoor bathroom is heavenly!
Traveling group: Solo
Paul C
“A pre - curser to heaven”
Reviewed February 2, 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

The friendly service started when I walked out of the airport and was met by their local driver who swept up my bags and delivered me to Lotus cottage.
The service was good, but unobtrusive,which suited me,It was easy to find assistance and always friendly and respectful.
The property is well laid out,and the cottage is set amongst the most beautiful,manicured gardens.

The pool area is addictive,and also a nice place to end the day with a cold drink,and a chat - sharing stories whilst watching the sunset over the rice fields.
This place is a beautiful hideaway ,but is only 10 mins on scooter(avail for hire at reas.rate) from the bustle of the markets/cafes/clubs or the monkey forest.

I especially loved the people of Ubud - When I smiled,I always received a big smile back!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Coming Back from the busy markets to the sanctuary of the cottage and cooling off in the pool
Liked least: Having to leave!
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Phillipaa...
Brisbane
“idyllic haven”
Reviewed November 8, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We loved Lotus Cottage, the garden is restful, watching life on the rice paddy is fascinating, and Janny and the team were so kind and helpful. We can't recommend this place highly enough - our stay just wasn't long enough.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: relaxing on the verandah
Liked least: leaving
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Mi
Reviewed October 16, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing