Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing deep tissue massage!

Reviewed 4 days ago
skyeclayton
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Amazing massages/ High standard.

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sunshine67526765911
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ubud
from $50.00
More Info
from $50.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage sound of running water foot bath deep tissue massage yogurt green tea mandi lulur great massage salt scrub hour treatment minute massage relaxing experience mani pedi massage room central ubud welcome drink visiting ubud
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The spa was tranquil, clean. Service was speckless. Massage was really good, got rid of some of my deep back knots. Masseuse was professional as well

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My sister and I were looking for a place we could get several types of treatment where the standard would be high... there is no shortage of places in Ubed, but we found this place randomly online and saw the reviews were good so we thought we would give it a try.

The massages were AMAZING, the cleanliness, service and professionalism was perfect, good quality oil. Would 100% reccomemed and will be going back in the next day or two.

For the price it is totally worth it!!!

1  Thank Sunshine67526765911
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hot rock scrub with flower petal bath was the highlight of my trip to Bali. Therapist was very skilled and professional. Atmosphere serene with fountain water running outside my window. A dream.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing massage and facial. Very thoroughly and it was magical. Very professional art work. I don't think I have ever had such a good massage or even facial before. I was in heaven for 2 hours.
If you ever go to Ubud and need a massage - I can honestly recommend Murni's Tandarind Spa at Murni's House.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My first time in Bali, found this place on TripAdvisor, took the welcome package – perfect treatment after the long flight. Beautiful environment, courteous staff, clean place, reasonable price.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Therapists have very strong hands so we asked them to be a little lighter. Not a bad thing though! Was a great treatment to get on our honeymoon after the long journey to Bali. The complaints I have are the many ants in the bathroom around the tub while taking a flower bath. This was off putting and caused us to get out quickly and not enjoy. The noise from the hall is also a bother when you are trying to relax. The tables are a bit uncomfortable especially on the face as the pillow is hard
. Otherwise, it is a great place to visit just make sure you book in advance.

Murni W, Owner at Tamarind Spa at Murni's Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting us and we wish you every happiness for your life together. I'm delighted that the romance package was a great treatment to get on your honeymoon after the long journey to Bali and saying that we are a great place. I think that there were some food crumbs which must have attracted the ants - there no ants now! We would be pleased to see you again using your 20% discount voucher. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Because we didn’t pay the $85USD!! after communicating in a booking email that we weren’t American and would be choosing the option of paying in rupiah upon arrival as per our email, they rudely booked someone else in our place without telling us until we arrived at their Warung 10 min before our scheduled appointment time. We were taken to their other premises in error, 10min away. Upon realising, the waiter called them for us only to be told they weren’t prepared to come and collect us. In contrast, Ubud Traditional Spa immediately came to collect us and gave us a wonderful experience all round at a quarter of the price! See my review of Ubud Traditional Spa and give this place a miss. A rip-off and extraordinarily unprofessional.

We couldn't take you because we asked you three times to pay a deposit before we could book you in and you didn't. You don't have to be American! Anyone can pay. It's very easy. So you didn't have a booking.

Then you didn't even show up on time at the right place!. We had sent you a map, directions and a photograph of the street!. By the time you arrived at our restaurant it was much too late.

We already had a line of people waiting and as you weren't there of course we took them. What do you expect? We had no idea if you were coming or not as you didn't even reply to our last 2 emails! I'm sorry but you only have yourselves to blame. I'm pleased though that you got in somewhere else.

Best wishes,

Murni

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was actually very surprised to see such quick email responses from Murni's as I reached out only 3 days before to try to get an appointment. I really appreciated that as I was able to plan the rest of my holiday went.

Picked the 2-hour mandi lulur treatment - which began with a 1 hour balinese massage (with my own choice of oils from 3 different mixes), followed by a scrub and then a yoghurt mask. After a quick rinse I was able to enjoy a lovely warm flower bath with some tea & fresh fruits - totally worth the price for such a nice treatment!

I'll definitely be back the next time I'm in Ubud. :)

Pro tip: They also help to arrange pick-up / drop off from your hotel for a small additional fee. The driver was really nice too - perfect experience all around!

I'm delighted that you had a perfect experience all round and that you enjoyed all your treatments and the price was totally worth it. It will be a pleasure to see you the next time you are in Ubud. We're looking forward to seeing you. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful and peaceful spot in Ubud centre.
I visited lots of spas in Ubud and this one is very special
Massage was amazing. Staff super friendly . Great oils. Nice welcome tea . Very clean and cozy. Beautiful jungle around.
The price is a little bit higher than in some other places but it is totally worth it! Highly recommended!
I will surely come back.
Thank you!

It's great to hear that you visited lots of spas in Ubud and Tamarind Spa is very special. I'm delighted that the massage was amazing and the staff were super friendly and the place was clean and cosy. Thank you for highly recommending us. Best wishes, Murni.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I booked the heavenly spa package and indeed it was heavenly! I felt completely rejuvenated afterwards.

The staff welcomed us with a lovely tea and explained the spa package. First we had a massage, then a scrub, followed by a flower bath and a facial. The massage oil is coconut based, however I have a coconut allergy, but luckily they had another option for me.

There was also a correspondence with Murni by email, what I think is very thoughtful.

I'm very pleased that the package was heavenly at Tamarind Spa and you felt completely rejuvenated. That's great to hear. Thank you for visiting us. Best wishes, Murni.