Review Highlights
Sublime

We stayed at the Viceroy in January 2017 and treated ourselves to a one hour massage at the Lembah... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2017
DomOKelly
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Most relaxing experience ever

Reviewed January 16, 2017
mcaz617
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
More Info
from $10.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Viceroy in January 2017 and treated ourselves to a one hour massage at the Lembah Spa.

The whole experience was amazing- the massage itself was easily the best I've ever had but the luxuriousness of the facilities and attention to detail from the staff made it incredible.

Highly recommended- especially if you're lucky enough to be staying at the Viceroy.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank DomOKelly
Reviewed January 16, 2017

I went to Lembah spa with a friend for a facial and massage -- it was by far the best massage I had while in Bali (many to choose from) and the most relaxing day on our trip. It will be hard to return to spas in NYC after this!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I have visited Lembah Spa several times. The results exceed expectations. Every time a different specialist was taking care of me. Every time with with different style, but always with superior kindness, professionalism and great spirit.

The facial treatment with Introceutical Cosmetics. My skin has a difficult time in Bali with the humidity and heavy traffic. I have tried number of cosmetologists. Only at Viceroy's Spa I have seen positive results. Actually dramatic results. My skin got back to normal after 3 treatments. The specialists are very professional, kind and great personalities. I tried Rejuvinate and Opulence from Facial Menue. Both are super fantastic.

The Balinese Massage was the best I ever tried so far in Bali. The preassure was ideal. I never needed to correct anything to feel right or more comfortable. I was reborn and my mood and energy was never better.

I highly recommend! You will enjoy both the treatments and the superior surroundings!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Alisa D
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I was taken here as a gift from my fiancé for the couples romantic package and was not disappointed. I received the best massage I've ever had, followed by a body scrub, yoghurt treatment (all to my skin requirements/preferences) then made use of the facilities which were located beautifully with the most picturesque backdrop. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked in for the Couples Treatment which consisted of a foot bath, Balinese massage, body scrub and yoghurt wrap. To finish, we were presented with a flower bath with the "I ❤ U" written in white & purple petals on a red petal background. And finally a jacuzzi facing out on to the open forrest. Tranquility, peace and beauty at it's best. The massage is 2nd to none and a truly great experience throughout.
I would highly recommend this to any couple!

Date of experience: February 2016