Review Highlights
Outstanding

Stayed at the Viceroy and had the great pleasure to relax at their gorgeous spa. Besides the... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2017
samgomez10131987
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
Sublime

We stayed at the Viceroy in January 2017 and treated ourselves to a one hour massage at the Lembah... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2017
DomOKelly
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
More Info
from $10.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2016

I was taken here as a gift from my fiancé for the couples romantic package and was not disappointed. I received the best massage I've ever had, followed by a body scrub, yoghurt treatment (all to my skin requirements/preferences) then made use of the facilities which were located beautifully with the most picturesque backdrop. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and very professional. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 16, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked in for the Couples Treatment which consisted of a foot bath, Balinese massage, body scrub and yoghurt wrap. To finish, we were presented with a flower bath with the "I ❤ U" written in white & purple petals on a red petal background. And finally a jacuzzi facing out on to the open forrest. Tranquility, peace and beauty at it's best. The massage is 2nd to none and a truly great experience throughout.
I would highly recommend this to any couple!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed October 6, 2015 via mobile

We did the outdoor "Tropical Indulgence" right after a 6 hour tiresome Mt Batur trek. The staff was extremely professional and friendly.
The outdoor massage overlooking the green hills was just perfect. After the massage, I felt as though I was given a new fresh body!
Products are completely natural and organic.

Definitely the best spa experience. Will certainly come back someday!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 23, 2015

I have enjoyed with my boyfriend a romantic couples treatment! And we were pleased by such a relaxing and peaceful place. The view to the valleys of Ubud were gorgeous! We loved the balinese traditional massage. And the flower bath was really relaxing! thank you for such a great service!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed January 19, 2015 via mobile

I have visited many massage place in my city and I can tell that lembah spa is a very good one. The therapist concentrate to body part which I like to focus on.
The atmopshere is also very nice and relaxing.

Recommened for a spa with a nice view

1  Thank yanzen