Review Highlights
Outstanding

Stayed at the Viceroy and had the great pleasure to relax at their gorgeous spa. Besides the... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2017
samgomez10131987
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
Sublime

We stayed at the Viceroy in January 2017 and treated ourselves to a one hour massage at the Lembah... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2017
DomOKelly
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
More Info
from $10.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2015

I have enjoyed with my boyfriend a romantic couples treatment! And we were pleased by such a relaxing and peaceful place. The view to the valleys of Ubud were gorgeous! We loved the balinese traditional massage. And the flower bath was really relaxing! thank you for such a great service!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed January 19, 2015 via mobile

I have visited many massage place in my city and I can tell that lembah spa is a very good one. The therapist concentrate to body part which I like to focus on.
The atmopshere is also very nice and relaxing.

Recommened for a spa with a nice view

1  Thank yanzen
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I think Lembah Spa is the best spa in all over Ubud. Yes, they are pricey but I had the greatest spa treatments I never had them before. They provide head to toe treatments. Very beautiful ambience, very nice staff, so much relaxing. Beyond my expectations. I was totally refreshed. And oh, they also provide intraceuticals facial treatments. Next time I visit Ubud, I'm so gonna bring my mom along.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I had the following treatments at Lembah Spa at the Viceroy Bali: Cream hair bath, manicure, facial, 3 full body massages, and two foot massages. Prices are not 'Bali cheap', but keep in mind you get what you pay for. My spouse and I had our last two massages with Suly & Lisa. These were the best massages each of us have ever had, and I have had a lot of massages in my life :-). The setting is tranquil - one of the most beautiful I have had the pleasure of experiencing. The staff treat you like VIP guests and sincerely care about your comfort. I highly recommend spending the time, effort, and extra few dollars to come to Lembah Spa. I recommend asking for Suly or Lisa. It is more than worth it.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank beccaboo67
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I'd had two other full body massages in Bali before having one here. While the technique was the same, the environment made it so much more relaxing. Everything you could have asked for.

Date of experience: December 2012