“Always Great Food & Service”
Review of Semesta Warung

Semesta Warung
Ranked #113 of 861 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2011

During holidays last 2 years - have breakfast everyday at Warung Semesta. Food always beautiful, fresh and yummy.

Their lunch/dinner menu is great too - love their chicken nasi goreng and the club sandwiches are awesome.

Service always great and lovely smiling, friendly faces are always to be seen here.

1  Thank Andrea A

Reviewed August 4, 2011

This restaurant became our local for the 5 days that we spend in Ubud. We had so much choice as vegetarians - but meat eaters could equally enjoy the choice they had. The service was super friendly- the waitress always welcomed us with a huge smile and any request was no problem. The menu consisted of a mix of Balinese/Indonesia and European style dishes. The food was all freshly prepared and not only tasted divine but it was also beautifully presented- you could envisage yourself being in a 5 star restaurant- so hence our rating! All dishes were also reasonably priced- so we would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!!!!
BTW the restaurant is located on the road between the Bebek Bengli and the Monkey Forest entrance (Jl Monkey Forest Road). They also provide cooking lessons!!

5  Thank CumbriaTrailraker
Reviewed July 26, 2011

love this place, i always have my fresh coconut (which is by far the cheapest in town) and some herbal tea, organic and homemade, a whole pot just 8.000 rph. its a beautiful place a bit noisy but thats the street, cant so anything about it. the interiour is too cute and they have this lovely organic stuff, teas and cookies, yumm. but most of all the waiters are so nice and trying so hard! I highly highly recommend this place, even if you just wanna enjoy some delish coconut water and free wifi. love you guys youre more then awesome, thumbs up!!!!

2  Thank yogasurfheaven
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I couldn't tell you how many times I ate at Semesta Warung during my seven day stay in Ubud! I stumbled upon it by accident and was enticed by their vegetarian restaurant. I tried pretty much everything on that menu! My favourite - the steam curry with tempeh and vegies. The staff were wonderful, the food was amazing and I loved sitting out on the balcony watching the world pass by. If you are looking for some authentic Balinese food that won't stretch the budget I would highly recommend this place. It will be the first place I stop in at on my next trip to Ubud.

2  Thank raecheyraech
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We arrived in Ubud at night directly from the airport and there were very few places open late in the evening. We were so happy to have come across Semesta. It made a great 1st impression on us as our first meal in Bali (and Indonesia). The staff are amazing - they should be paid double whatever they are paid, because they really care about what they are doing and did everything to make us feel welcome. We ate here many times during our stay and had our last meal in Ubud there, to leave with the same good impression. A few more vegetarian dishes would be appreciated, but I wouldn't hesitate recommending this place to anyone.

2  Thank SooKeeFoo