Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing aura and relaxing spa

Reviewed December 13, 2018
sukanyasaikia1990
Galway, Ireland
Good value but not great

We opted for sedona for our girls spa pampering afternoon because karsa was booked out. Pros... read more

Reviewed August 9, 2018
PetrinaL33
Hat Yai, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $40.00
from $42.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea fruit massage ladies bintang supermarket rose petal bath minute massage balinese massage leg massage coconut crab overlooking the rice paddies one hour massage body mask quality massage massage oil relaxing experience scrub masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed. Very unprofessional massage. In my case - anyone could do such massage. In case of my husband - he couldn’t sleep during the night - after this massage he had pain. Even teenager, who had first time massage said that anyone could do this...

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank y44uliag
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Sedona spa in ubud was likely the worst spa experience I have had. In the middle of a 1.5 hour massage to be followed by a mud scrub and bath with my partner the therapist starts talking. About me paying and the prices and am I ok with that price... in the MIDDLE of the massage. Not before or after. It’s even worse that this was my partners first massage ever and it was a gift from me to him so they are bringing me out of the massage experience to ask me about payment right in front of the person who is getting it as a gift. And I had booked online so they had my treatment requests in writing so I don’t know why she was confused about the fact that I had book 1.5 hours instead of 1. And we had discussed at the beginning that it was 1.5 hours and how I wanted more time on my neck and for my partner to have more time generally over the whole body. In the end we didn’t get what we had requested. My neck was barely touched and they just spent a lot of time gently going up and down the spine. Technique was also not great. They almost hyper extended my elbow and my partners knee by pushing down on them. But this lack of awareness doesn’t surprise me as they were chatting and laughing between each other during the massage. No spa music so this was what we had to listen to while we tried to get a massage. On top of this, when the scrub was done and they asked us to start showering the therapist wouldn’t leave the room to give us some privacy to take off the plastic underwear they gave us, even after I asked for privacy she continued to clean the room. Cleaning the room should be done after guests leave in my opinion. During the massage they also tide my hair up with a rubber band that pulled out my hair trying to take it out. And during our bath the therapist came in with fruit and ginger tea, which I was excited about until it had ants on it and she just killed them and smeared them off the watermelon with her fingers... gross. I told the front manager when I went to pay, he said sorry and they would need to provide more training, gave me a small discount of the taxes off the price. But for a massage and spa on the pricier side for ubud, which I went to to get better quality service and massage technique, it was poor quality on both. 620k idr later I just wasted a bunch of money and time and my partner is sore from the massage and my elbow is still in pain. I highly do not recommend this place, looks nice but terrible experience.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank cjl199
Reviewed December 13, 2018

This place is really beautiful. Surrounded by green fields and each spa cabin opens to a beautiful backdrop of rice fields that provides an incredible aura. Went for a spa package which included Balinese massage, a flower bath, facial and also hair spa! It is quite affordable. One can opt for couples spa too and since I visited with family we were more comfortable in separate cabins and it was just lovely. They provide you clothes to change so need not worry about the clothing.. The flower bath especially was so relaxing and I felt really pampered! In terms of the massage, I thought it was very light and as I'm an Indian and have done couple of spa treatments in Kerala, I felt that I would have enjoyed a bit more pressure but I guess Balinese massage are supposed to be like that so no complaints! Overall a nice and relaxing experience :)

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2018

Oh WOW this place is incredible. Totally the best value and the staff are so super sweet and professional. They were able to accommodate our group of 5 at the same time. Sedona has several one-person private massage rooms each with their own big relaxing bathtub and shower. I had the Coconut Body Spa treatment that is one hour long followed by amazing coconut exfoliating scrub that is enriched with coconut oils to moisturize the skin... and an epic flower bath! This was the most relaxing and pampered experience I've had in Ubud.

We loved it so much we came back for more treatments. I enjoyed the Bali Fruity Spa, Bali Coffee Spa, and my favorite: CHOCOLATE Treatment! Yes, Sedona truly is magical. The Chocolate Treatment was a one-hour massage with rich Chocolate oils that smelled good enough to eat, followed by an all-natural antioxidant rich Chocolate body mask, and finally, of course, an epic flower bath!!!

I highly recommend Sedona Spa!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank JulesTim
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice now for a Balinese massage, body scrub and flower bath. Today I also got a pedicure. The technician initially forgot to give me a foot/leg massage. When I brought it up, I received an apology and a full 30 minute foot and leg massage. It is a well run business. Its clean and relaxing. The rooms are nice with pretty views. There is a shower in the room. The bathrooms basic but clean.

It is true thay you will likely be exposed during your massage but it my masseuse was professional and I did not feel uncomfortable.

It is very close to the Bintang supermarket.

I'll be back again soon.

Date of experience: October 2018