Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good value but not great

Reviewed August 9, 2018
PetrinaL33
Hat Yai, Thailand
via mobile
Great experience and beautiful surroundings!

I have been to Sedona spa for massages twice in the past on visits to Ubud and really enjoyed the... read more

Reviewed June 9, 2019
629zaraf
Ban Na Thap, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $40.00
from $42.00
from $40.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea fruit massage ladies bintang supermarket rose petal bath balinese massage minute massage leg massage coconut crab overlooking the rice paddies one hour massage body mask quality massage massage oil relaxing experience scrub masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2018

Oh WOW this place is incredible. Totally the best value and the staff are so super sweet and professional. They were able to accommodate our group of 5 at the same time. Sedona has several one-person private massage rooms each with their own big relaxing bathtub and shower. I had the Coconut Body Spa treatment that is one hour long followed by amazing coconut exfoliating scrub that is enriched with coconut oils to moisturize the skin... and an epic flower bath! This was the most relaxing and pampered experience I've had in Ubud.

We loved it so much we came back for more treatments. I enjoyed the Bali Fruity Spa, Bali Coffee Spa, and my favorite: CHOCOLATE Treatment! Yes, Sedona truly is magical. The Chocolate Treatment was a one-hour massage with rich Chocolate oils that smelled good enough to eat, followed by an all-natural antioxidant rich Chocolate body mask, and finally, of course, an epic flower bath!!!

I highly recommend Sedona Spa!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank JulesTim
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice now for a Balinese massage, body scrub and flower bath. Today I also got a pedicure. The technician initially forgot to give me a foot/leg massage. When I brought it up, I received an apology and a full 30 minute foot and leg massage. It is a well run business. Its clean and relaxing. The rooms are nice with pretty views. There is a shower in the room. The bathrooms basic but clean.

It is true thay you will likely be exposed during your massage but it my masseuse was professional and I did not feel uncomfortable.

It is very close to the Bintang supermarket.

I'll be back again soon.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Laura7944
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Went there with my husband. Had a 1-hour foot scrub and massage. Throughout the whole session, both of us felt like our skin surfaces were being "gently touched" most of the time. When we told the masseuse to increase pressure, it only happened for the next 5 minutes before they continue with their "gentle touch". All previous foot massages we had include shoulder, head and arms massage after the feet were done. This one didn't ! Just the feet and a few strokes on the calf, that's it ! We were served tea, a few small slices of water melon and even coffee but we were not there for that. On the whole, a disappointing and unsatisfactory experience !!! The online review is extremely overrated!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 1008J
Reviewed September 18, 2018

This place was recommended by our hotel manager and boy, it is good. It had amazing ambiance compared to a lot of other places we checked. They have lots of beds, so we could all go in for the massage at the same time, thus saving us time. The lady attending to me was very experienced and the message was so relaxing and refreshing

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank MS2302
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We opted for sedona for our girls spa pampering afternoon because karsa was booked out. Pros: beauty package was a great deal at the price for massage + scrub + mani/pedi + facial + cream bath + flower bath. Staff are very polite and attentive as well. Location is beautiful with the massage rooms having an open concept also overlooking a rice paddy field , and the path to the rooms was a beautiful garden walkway. Especially wonderful to look out over the field while having a flower bath. Cons: massage technique and facial technique wasn't the best and felt like the staff were rushing at times. The mani/pedi nail polish was quite poor quality and chips easily. Nevertheless still can't complain since the price was still pretty good. Overall a good afternoon of pampering, but I would still want an afternoon elsewhere if I'm looking for a quality massage.

Date of experience: August 2018