Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing aura and relaxing spa

This place is really beautiful. Surrounded by green fields and each spa cabin opens to a beautiful... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2018
sukanyasaikia1990
Galway, Ireland
Good value but not great

Reviewed August 9, 2018
PetrinaL33
Hat Yai, Thailand
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $10.00
from $40.00
from $42.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews ginger tea fruit massage ladies bintang supermarket rose petal bath minute massage balinese massage leg massage coconut crab overlooking the rice paddies one hour massage body mask quality massage massage oil relaxing experience scrub masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

I've been here twice now for a Balinese massage, body scrub and flower bath. Today I also got a pedicure. The technician initially forgot to give me a foot/leg massage. When I brought it up, I received an apology and a full 30 minute foot and leg massage. It is a well run business. Its clean and relaxing. The rooms are nice with pretty views. There is a shower in the room. The bathrooms basic but clean.

It is true thay you will likely be exposed during your massage but it my masseuse was professional and I did not feel uncomfortable.

It is very close to the Bintang supermarket.

I'll be back again soon.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Laura7944
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Went there with my husband. Had a 1-hour foot scrub and massage. Throughout the whole session, both of us felt like our skin surfaces were being "gently touched" most of the time. When we told the masseuse to increase pressure, it only happened for the next 5 minutes before they continue with their "gentle touch". All previous foot massages we had include shoulder, head and arms massage after the feet were done. This one didn't ! Just the feet and a few strokes on the calf, that's it ! We were served tea, a few small slices of water melon and even coffee but we were not there for that. On the whole, a disappointing and unsatisfactory experience !!! The online review is extremely overrated!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank 1008J
Reviewed September 18, 2018

This place was recommended by our hotel manager and boy, it is good. It had amazing ambiance compared to a lot of other places we checked. They have lots of beds, so we could all go in for the massage at the same time, thus saving us time. The lady attending to me was very experienced and the message was so relaxing and refreshing

1  Thank MS2302
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We opted for sedona for our girls spa pampering afternoon because karsa was booked out. Pros: beauty package was a great deal at the price for massage + scrub + mani/pedi + facial + cream bath + flower bath. Staff are very polite and attentive as well. Location is beautiful with the massage rooms having an open concept also overlooking a rice paddy field , and the path to the rooms was a beautiful garden walkway. Especially wonderful to look out over the field while having a flower bath. Cons: massage technique and facial technique wasn't the best and felt like the staff were rushing at times. The mani/pedi nail polish was quite poor quality and chips easily. Nevertheless still can't complain since the price was still pretty good. Overall a good afternoon of pampering, but I would still want an afternoon elsewhere if I'm looking for a quality massage.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

That was a terrible experience! At first they had a huge mess with a reservations. Three couples for the same hour. They didn't know which couple for which room. After that they had a big problem with a hot water. During massage they tried to fix that. 15 min massage and 15 min of fixing the issue. We were in a cold place and ucowered. But the worse thing was that during bath there was an earthquake. We were alone closed in a room and we had to run away almost naked. No one told us anything what to do. All the stuff just run away leaving all the customers inside! During payment they even told us that they run away and that they never had that strong earthquake in their life. Watch out for them.