“A must do!”

Ranked #2 of 60 Classes & Workshops in Ubud
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Expert silversmiths teach students how to fashion 10 grams of silver into jewelry.
“A must do!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have travelled to bali several times and this is by far the best "hands on" class I've done. Wayang couldn't have been more friendly or helpful and I loved everyone's assistance in helping me fashion a stunning pendant. They also made little initial pendants on the spot that I asked for. Absolutely loved this class, and I encourage everyone to give it a go!!!

Visited March 2014

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Creatively genius!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had an awesome creative experience here! Created my own silver bracelet in a setting and ambiance that made one feel part of the family.

1 Thank Tmaharaj
Singapore, Singapore
“The magic of Ubud”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Spent a magical afternoon realising my design with the help of Eco and Wayan. Thank you Eco for your good eye and hands - showing me the process of silversmithing. I learnt a lot. Just one of the many magical things to do in Ubud. Go with a drawing and an open mind.....

North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Silver making class”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My daughter and I each made a pendant at the silver making class. I had so much fun creating my design. My daughter wasn't as thrilled as I was to take the class but she was very happy with her end product as they are so warm and friendly and helpful. When I go back to Bali, I will definitely take some more classes. You can be as creative as you desire. Love, love loved it!

Dublin, Ireland
“Silver smithing!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I was dying to try out a bit of jewellery-making, and, being a massive fan of silver, I decided to try out Wayan's class.
When I got there I had no idea what to make, in the end I figured my own doodle was something I'd like to bring to life.
I had no idea how to go about it but with the help of Wayan, Eco & Moggie I created my most favourite and memorable piece of jewellery.
I'd definitely recommend this, as when I look down at my ring on my finger I always think fondly of Ubud!

Visited October 2013