“Lovely restaurant, gorgeous environment”
Review of Lotus Lane Restaurant - CLOSED

Lotus Lane Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We love this restaurant and visit every year when in Ubud. The food is good, they have good non-traditional dishes and my husband and I always go there for a arak madu. The lighting is soft, the service is perfect and the view of the lily pond is an added bonus.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great meal of Bali standards, served hot & tasty. Great service, would visit again. Had Nasi Campur, almost as good as Cafe Wayan :)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

After eating primarily Indonesian food, I felt I just wanted a change and some pizza. We stopped here, it was nice, had some dumplings and a ham and mushroom pizza.. The pizza was good.. Nice change...but nothing you would be missing out on if you didn't go

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great, authentic Balinese choices on the menu and with wonderful Italian choices. Excellent deserts and beverages.
All in a pretty, cool, atmosphere with fish filled ponds.
Excellent service, the staff are attentive without being intrusive.
Lovely ablutions.
But best of all - every single thing I've tried on the menu has been truly delicious
My favourite restauant in Ubud. A must try. You will be welcomed, treated with respect and allowed to take your time with your drinks and meals. Also, children are treated carefully and well catered for.
The shop front has recently been renovated - all for our better enjoyment.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

When I am in Ubud, I like to eat at Lotus Lane. It's a great place to relax take a beer and eat! So do not forget to visit Lotus Lane when you are in Ubud :)!