All reviews yoga retreat cultural dinner retreat center rice fields group retreat beautiful energy the main house yoga space third floor raw food massage room an oasis slice of heaven open air small river home away from home grounds are beautiful
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

I absolutely loved Soulshine! Everything about this place is lovely ... The rooms, common areas, the grounds, the food, and the staff! From the moment we arrived I felt welcome and at home! I loved the open air yoga studio and views of the property as well as the beautiful walk up with the inspirational words in the path. I loved how the staff greeted us with a cool towel and a drink! It felt very welcoming and special. The staff did such a great job caring for our group and getting to know our names and preferences.

Room tip: Loved my room with big bathroom and outdoor shower and convenient location
Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Soulshine Bali seeps into your soul. You leave different than when you arrive. Our stay felt like visiting a best friend who wants you to relax and enjoy your time. The food (mostly picked from the garden) was incredible. Jungle vines form green lace curtains outside our bedroom window and add to the sense of tranquility. The staff could not have been nicer. From the man at the front gate who greeted us with an amazing smile, to the receptionist who encouraged us to leap from the platform into the pool below and the restaurant staff that conjured up drinks like the soulrocker! On so many levels this place feeds you. Sometimes images and words can't do justice to a place. You have to go there!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Beautiful, clean, comfortable place to stay in Bali. I was with a group of 30 people. We travelled to Soulshine, Bali for a lovely Yoga retreat. I found my stay peaceful, safe and extremely comfortable. The groups were beautiful and very well maintained.
Thank you Soulshine, Bali for the lifelong memories!

Room tip: The music rooms were amazing!
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I traveled to Soulshine in March of 2019 on a CorePower Yoga Retreat. We had the whole place to ourselves and I had the best time ever. From the food to the shala to the lodging, I highly recommend Soulshine. Best trip I have taken by far.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Absolutely loved staying at this resort. The atmosphere was relaxing and zen. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms each have a musician theme such as Prince, David Bowie, etc. They had everything you need with comfy beds and great views. The food was delicious, healthy, and all local. You must try the smoothies and Buddha bowl!!! I can’t wait to go back.

Date of stay: April 2019