“Perfect treat”

Ranked #44 of 220 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The staff is great the treatment as well ask for flowers nails you'll love it!!! You would need to book in advance as they really full! In this spa I gave got had best Karma massage ever in my life I advise it!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"rose petals"
"cheaper places"
in 2 reviews
"neck and shoulder massage"
"reflexology massage"
"massage places"
"wonderful massage"
in 4 reviews
"massage room"
"hour treatment"
"body scrub"

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was very much looking forward to a quiet relaxing time there but I was most disappointed. I had tried it twice and though the first time the massage was pretty good(for which I came back the second time), my second experience wit them was terrible. It was very noisy and along with the chatter and traffic noises, there was a constant construction noise also.The therapist seemed very inexperienced and I got poked by her long nails and seemed to disappear every now and then leaving me with packs on(I had gone for facial, body massage, flower bath and cream bath package) and without asking if it felt all right. The packs irritated my skin badly and then there was the whooshing water noise. What ought to have been a tinkling water sound, either she was draining and cleaning the tub while I was there or simply left the water noise too high, but I was drowning in it and felt like I was in a bathroom with the tap on rather than a spa. The hot water did not work and it was jarring to constantly wait while she lugged hot water for me.Though the receptionist did try her best by offering me a discount(I left the facial half way and walked out) but I did not go to a spa for discount but to relax and unwind. I had tried other cheaper options in Monkey Forest Road and the Padma Hasta Spa proved to be excellent and I became the therapist Devi's loyal customer. She is excellent. All that shines is not gold, can be aptly applied for Sang Spa 3

1  Thank svetlanabaghawan
Reviewed July 21, 2013

After reading the reviews I thought I would try Sang Spa- I did not find it relaxing at all- it was so noisy- there was traffic noise from the main road but the main problem was the noise from the hair 'salon' outside the room and the greeting room for clients- I could hear the hairdryer nonstop and the constant chatter and phone ringing. Outside the room, the therapists giggled and chatted away and despite my complaining to my therapist about the noise ( and to her credit she did ask them to quieten down) it didnt change a thing, I have been in Ubud for 7 weeks and tried many spas- this was the most disappointing. The facial was average, however and all the other spas either massage hands or shoulders when the facial mask is applied for 15 mins. At this spa, they leave you for 15 mins and all you can do is listen to the noise! I am sure it doesnt cost anymore for the therapist to do a hand massage during that time and it would go along way for goodwill . Perhaps they have quieter rooms or I am fussy, but my idea of a spa is quiet and relaxing.

1  Thank TrishyAuckland
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My friend and I experienced several different massages and facials at Sang Spa 3. Excellent service from the moment you enter. I was treated by 3 different therapists, and all put effort into communicating well, ensuring I was comfortable, that the level of massage was appropriate. They were not afraid to massage firmly and I particularly enjoyed the traditional Balinese. The walls had some mould (not unusual in Bali) but were basically clean. Nice cool drinks on arrival and a hot ginger tea afterwards. Not top of the range on offer in Ubud, but very reasonable.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a good relaxing experience over here. First of all, the staff were helpful and able to help us fit into a room and experience our massage together by moving a portable bed into the room. We both liked the music in the room while the massage is going on, it was very relaxing and soothing. The therapist was good for me, but my girlfriend said that her therapist could use a bit more strength. The hair cream treatment (including the head, neck, shoulder massage) was fairly alright. But could be better if the therapist could support your head while washing your hair and also the massage on the neck and shoulder is only for a very short while.

Overall, still, it was a good experience, the staff is friendly!