“Relaxing Experience for a couple”
Review of Sang Spa 3

Sang Spa 3
Ranked #45 of 198 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Singapore, Singapore
“Relaxing Experience for a couple”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a good relaxing experience over here. First of all, the staff were helpful and able to help us fit into a room and experience our massage together by moving a portable bed into the room. We both liked the music in the room while the massage is going on, it was very relaxing and soothing. The therapist was good for me, but my girlfriend said that her therapist could use a bit more strength. The hair cream treatment (including the head, neck, shoulder massage) was fairly alright. But could be better if the therapist could support your head while washing your hair and also the massage on the neck and shoulder is only for a very short while.

Overall, still, it was a good experience, the staff is friendly!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Adelaide, Australia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Wonderful way for a couple to relax after a hard day shopping!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My fiancé and I had used this spa on a previous visit via advice from trip advisor and our second visit this time did not disappoint again. This is a wonderful relaxing way as a couple to enjoy a traditional Balinese massage together. From the moment you walk in and are greeted to a refreshing drink to the private room with two massage tables the experience is truly wonderful. Yes you can get a cheaper massage along Monkey Forest road, but for the extra I can highly recommend this spa to you as a unique relaxing hour. They even allow you to shower after the massage so you can continue the fantastic shopping without residue oils!

Oro Valley, AZ
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“labio-cranial massage for bapak”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

From the number of great reviews on the SANg spa triad, they must have some great employees, unfortunately our experience with spa #3 on Monkey Forest Road did not involve any of them.
Our first clue that the massage experience here was not going to be all that was the couple who had gotten massages just before us left looking disappointed and slightly irritated, only muttering a reply when the receptionist asked how the massage was.
Having requested the "tension relief treatment", ie deep pressure massage for back, neck and shoulders, my husband and I went into a room together and proceeded to get rubbed down. My therapist did a pleasant but uninspired job, certainly not deep pressure but relaxing, and I figured she was tired after working a long day. I heard my husband repeatedly asking for his therapist to rub his neck, and to use more pressure.
After the massage I noticed my therapist looked really embarrassed and left the room quickly, while my husband's therapist was smiling ear to ear. When they left the room, my husband said that his therapist spent much of the session pressing her crotch into his head while reaching alll the way down his body to lightly rub his butt and hips, then ending the massage by messing up his hair (not the scalp pulling thing they usually do)
We are no strangers to Asian massage, having come to Bali for 14 years, and getting countless massages in Bali, Thailand, and Laos, and this is the first and only time anything like this has ever happened. Who knows what the therapist's motivation was, maybe just feeling bored and mischievous, as it seems unlikely she was going for actual happy ending with me, the wife, in the same room.
Afterwards, we were offered tea, but got bored after sitting awhile in the waiting room, so we left, and saw our therapists out in front of the spa on their cell phones, making us doubt we were going to get any tea at all. After all, it was closing time at SANg spa 3.

6 Thank ohByJingo
Canberra, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Four hours of pampering:)”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Three friends who decided to have a afternoon of "bliss". Thank you to the staff for a brilliant massage, facial, hair treatment, pedi and manicure..........phew exhausted just thinking about it! Never spend so much time on pampering, but sure could get use to it! The lunch included was delicious, along with the lovely rosella tea on arrival.

Visited May 2013

3 Thank Lou313
venezuela
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The people is incredible kind and gentil. The treat you respectfully. The treatments that they offers are really good and with good prices

Visited May 2013