“Great experience”

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My partner and I went 4 times during our stay. We could have had a treatment where we were staying and I'm sure the facilities and view would have been far superior. Price wise our 4 treatments equalled one at our resort.
For the price I think the facilities, treatment and staff were great. But if you're going to go there and expect the facility to be 5 star stay at your resort!
If your looking for some inexpensive treatments at a friendly, clean well managed place I recommend SANg Spar 3. They even do local hotel transport at no cost!

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
SF
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I got the hot stone massage, mani/pedi, hair bath for her & a facial for me. We spent a total of $116 for six treatments. Cheap relative to the States but that's about all I can say. The facilities aren't very clean. The towels had a stench. I would just stick w/ the massages. All the other services were very mediocre. Not sure how much sterilization is done with their tools. The staff is friendly but their skill level isn't the highest.

Visited April 2013
Sydney
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“A good massage in a convenient location”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We went into SANg Spa 3 for a couples massage and were slightly put off by the fact that we were in a very small room where the tables (one standard and one portable) were very close together.

Once we settled in, though, the massages were great and we both relaxed immediately. We were also happy that there was a shower inside the room where we could get cleaned up before getting dressed again. The only downside was that a group of people entered the spa during our treatment and we could hear all of the commotion and conversation in the main area.

Other than that, the staff were pleasant, the treatments were good, the price was right and the exotic fruit at the end was a delicious bonus!

Sydney, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“4 hands better than 2!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Don't let the tired looking interior fool you. Don't let the price fool you- it is slightly higher than every other spa on monkey forest strip. This was amazing! we paid for 4 hours of bliss (eat love pray pacakge). 4 hands massage was out of this world followed by body scrub, facial, hair masks, flower bath, lunch and plenty of tea to keep you hydrated. Staff were super nice. Massage therapists were a total gem from head to toe. I'm still blissing out!

1 Thank maz a
sangspa, Owner at Sang Spa 3, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dearest, our valued guest

Warmest greeting from SANg Spa Ubud.

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon, so that we may provide you even more memorable moments with us.

bliss is yours
Love
Ngurah Sudarma
Seattle, Washington
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Relaxation in Bali”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I found this spa walking on the street and saw the TripAdvisor rating in the window.
I had a massage+spa 2hour treatment for around US 30. The place is small but
Clean. I had a private room with a shower and bathtub. My massuese was great and
The treatment a welcome time of relaxation after sweltering in the hot sun all morning.
There are many spas in UBUD but this one was quiet, clean, professional, and competitively priced.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

sangspa, Owner at Sang Spa 3, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear, lovely Singaporean :)

It is so nice of you to take your valuable time to write about your experienced at Sang spa. All of the management and staff are very happy to hear that you found us and enjoyed your treatment as we take pride in our personalised service that we provide to our guests.

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Much Love