“Good massage”

Ranked #45 of 208 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was happy with the prices & quality of Sang Spa. I had tried another place on Monkey Forrest road the day before & was disappointed so chose Sang Spa based on the tripadvisor ad on the door. (although I now realise the certificate was maybe more for the other Sang Spas & not the Monkey Forrest one)
I had the cream bath which was great, and went back later that night for the Good Karma massage- two working on you at once. It was also really good.
Yes the decor may be a little tired but you get what you pay for & for the price I paid I was happy.

There are newer reviews for Sang Spa 3

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Had a great massage at Sang Spa 3( the one on Monkey Forest Rd) the massage was good, however the internal walls were a bit mouldy. Next visit will try one of the other Sang Spa studios - the decor looks a bit more modern and clean.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Lovely setting - much nicer interior than many of the Spas nearby. I had a Balinese massage and facial. The Balinese massage was very good and the member of staff wanted to make sure the pressure was ok. All very good.

The facial was also good but at one point the member of staff left the room and didn't say how long she would be - she was about 10 mins at least - maybe longer and whilst I was happy to relax and let my facepack dry it would have been nice to know she was nipping out and for how long.

I also came at 11am and double checked they still had the 15% discount for before 2pm treatments - they said yes which is why I opted for two treatments rather than one. However when I was presented with the bill the discount had not been applied and I had to ask for it again. That really bugs me - the bill was finalised with a total and they wanted my signature. That was my last impression as I left which is a shame as overall the treatments were lovely.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

first time visit Sang Spa , the place is beautiful, i love the aromatic :) getting my body massaged was really great. relaxing ambiance and refreshing . i would suggest Sang Spa for you, your spouse or Family :) i definitely would return !!

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Enjoyed a one hour couple massage where 2 masseurs worked on each of us - it was heavenly!