“beautiful service”

Skin Spa & Organic Waxing Salon
Ranked #42 of 226 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: At SKIN, it's all about your skin -- looking and feeling your best, the natural way! We deliver a range of relaxing, skin-nourishing, anti-aging, high-end body treatments the way you want -- from the heart. Great for after-sun rejuvenation, skin toning, or anytime! Certified Therapists, Sterilized Equipment, Genuine Quality, Traditionally Inspired, Pure Essential Oils -- all at reasonable prices, easy and convenient.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I almost don't want to review this place so that I can keep it to myself. It's already quite popular with tourists but by no means overwhelmed. The service is still intimate, and feels special. I went for a facial, I was greeted with a glass of cold ginger & cinnamon tea, then my feet were washed in flower water. They probably used about 7 different products on my face, leaving it luminous and supple. The facial is also accompanied with short massages to the arms and legs. I would've gone again if time permitted. The price for the facials are on the higher but still on the affordable side (more on the Rp 200,000 side than the Rp 400,000 side)

All reviews
"therapist"
in 17 reviews
"extractions"

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Re the Skin Spa in Jl Raya Sanggingan across the road from Kopi Kats; my partner had a feet and legs relaxation treatment then a facial on another day. She gives it 10/10 for both visits. We both booked for a full body massage together.
As one walks through the door, the relaxation begins. Music, scents, decor and calmness prevailed to produce a relaxed readiness for an indulgent experience.
I was fully pleased with the massage style (comprehensive and eclectic). Both masseuses asked us about the firmness of touch and Ratna modified the strength of massage for me accordingly.
The overall massage experience was fully relaxing and positive for mind and body. If there was traffic outside, I admit I did not hear it at all! The cost was well worth the benefits!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were referred to the new Skin Spa in Jalan Raya Sanggingan by the staff across the road at Kopi Kats Cafe. We were informed that it is owned by the same people who have Skin in Jalan Gootama.
My husband and I have had 3 visits for a variety of treatments. We both enjoyed wonderful massage, expert reflexology and pedicures. It was my husband's first ever pedicure and we would especially like to thank Widi for the patience shown. ( and hope that her angle-grinder is not worn out ). But seriously this is the best spa we have been to in Bali. Everyone is so attentive and professional, the decor is beautiful, everything is clean and fresh and prices very, very reasonable.
Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am probably not the best person to write about spas as they generally are not my thing, but for what it's worth, I loved this place. Small. Yes. Noisy. A bit. But the leg circulation massage had been recommended to me by someone whose opinions I respect and it was sublime. Finished off with a pedicure and feel great. The negative reviews here are probably by spa aficionados. I'm not, but I know what I like and this was fantastic. The spiced ginger tea was delicious -best I have had in 4 months here.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 27, 2013

If this spa was located down a quiet laneway it would be great. I had a relaxation massage treatment and the noisy motorbikes really spoilt the whole thing. There is only 2 massage booths with curtaining so you can hear everything going on. The lady massaging me must of been the owner or boss because twice during my massage she had to leave to sort out booking that were happening at the front desk, this was quiet annoying also as I lay there listing to some women trying to work out whether she wanted a massage, a massage with facial, or massage with facial and pedicure and if she could have it at the same time as her husband. Overall the treatment was good but the distractions happening elsewhere really ruined the experience. So sorry Skin Spa but I really cannot recommend your centre for massages where the client wants relaxation & quiet.