“Four-Hand Massage Bliss!”
Review of Eve Spa Bali

Eve Spa Bali
Ranked #62 of 198 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Eve Body Treatment Centre specializes in quality affordable and clean treatments. We offer a full range of body pampering and rejuvenation services including traditional Balinese massage, Thai reflexology massage and combination massages. As well as: body scrubs and flower baths, body masks, facials, hair crème bath treatments, manicures and pedicures. We also offer pick-up services in the Ubud area. Come and be pampered!
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Four-Hand Massage Bliss!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I recently spent two weeks in Ubud, during which time I enjoyed many treatments at Eve Spa. Since my previous visit in February, there has been a total refurbishment and the premises is looking sparkling and new. The baths have been replaced with free standing, sleek stone ones, creating a piece of minimalist art in each room, and ensuring the flower baths are a luxury treatment to remember.

Something new on the menu is the Four-Hand Massage; initially I was reluctant, wondering how this would work, however with minutes, I was swept away into a relaxing dream world, while the two girls worked in unison, perfectly co-ordinated on either side of my body. Probably the best experience I have ever had in a massage salon, and I thoroughly recommend it.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank HappySenior44

Jakarta, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great value packages”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I did a 5-hour full day spa type epxerience which inlcuded a massage, body scrub, rose flower bath, hair wash and dry and manicure and pedicaure. Lunch was also provided halfway through the marathon. Clean and efficient and great for the day spa experience at a very inexpensive price.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank simmysammy
Bali, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good value for money, also 2-way transport”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Visited there 2 times and both time at Eve Spa left good feeling. Professional and nice staff and also good prices. They also offer 2-way tranport for free.
Only one con - after body scrub, had to go trough reception with towel to another room where the bath was. (Monkey forest location)

Singapore
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Experience in Eve Spa value for money”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

It's one of good prices we pay for massage though I do not have the feeling of being fully recharged after 1 hour of double hands massage. Yes, I am comparing the services to other massaging experiences I had before. It's ok for the price I am paying for.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“good massage,good choice”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

first of all,I have no expectation with Eve,I chose male therapist to serve, his name is komang,though he is new,but with good massage skill,really strong massage,so enjoyable,and of course,totally relaxed,I booked traditional massage+relief tension,and regretted not choosing more longer time treatment,and the price is great,affordable,sure will come again!

1 Thank Lai S