TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great!!

I did a warm stone massage, but the therapist was very skilled. A massage that is worth paying for!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 days ago
shimataniemi
Kobe, Japan
Amazing, professional massage in an Elvish Castle...

Ok maybe it wasn't an Elvish Castle but it sure felt like one! Ayu took me off to the room for my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MegathaAlice

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $25.00
from $30.00
from $50.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews esalen massage body scrub thai massage mandi lulur lomi lomi floral bath mani pedi treatment rooms minute massage relaxing massage amazing massage yoga classes ginger tea full body central ubud yogurt dek
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2019 via mobile

This spa is just very magical and worth the price. It’s quiet, the staff is amazing and very professional. I take all my friends there. I had amazing therapists such as Astiti, Purnama (that means fullmoon) and Rita

Date of experience: November 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

Dear Elodie B,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed the Taksu magic. We are very proud of all our staff as they are genuinely friendly, yet highly professional.

Hope to see you and your friends again soon for more spa treatments.

The Taksu Spa Team

Reviewed November 11, 2019

My daughter and I had really pleasant massages and scrubs.

The garden's are gorgeous which made me surprised that the rooms didn't take more advantage of the view.

We had a lovely meal at the restaurant afterwards

Date of experience: October 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Dear PaulainPerth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to compliment our spa services surroundings. We are very fortunate to be located in such a naturally blissful spot, yet right in the heart of Ubud.

Pleased that you took advantage of our restaurants as they really are the perfect way to end the spa experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

We went here with the recommendation from a friend. SUPER happy with the decision. They are so nice here, everyone from the manager to the therapists. We enjoyed the whole experience. It is a little pricy but it is totally worth it!
They go out of their way for you. THANKS

Date of experience: November 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

Dear binebaloh,

Our team always love to read reviews such as yours as such a delightful experience from start to finish is always their goal. We all try to show the utmost professionalism, yet still be friendly and approachable. It works very well as the Balinese are naturally kind and gracious.

Hope you will have the opportunity to visit again for another spa treatment or a meal in one of our restaurants.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

So the spa is gorgeous and tranquil. The massage was good but I was left a bit underwhelmed considering the price you pay, you can get better value for money elsewhere.

Date of experience: October 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Dear Indira N,

We are sorry that you feel that you did not receive value for money. We do carefully consider our pricing, but in order to sustain our high standards in all areas this level of revenue is required. We pay our spa therapists well and invest heavily in their ongoing training. This allows them to deliver the highest quality services.in a well-maintained setting. We also include tax and service charge in the price and all of the service charge goes to our team.

Other spas may have other policies which allow them to reduce their prices.

We also offer seasonal discounts and packages which can be considered if you decide to return.

The Taksu Spa Team

Reviewed October 30, 2019

I arrived on September 20th for energy healing and my experience was a really nice. The conversation leading up to the energy work was absolutely necessary and some things were brought to light that I didn't even realize. My appointment was for 90 minutes, however he gave me extra time to get the most I could for the session.

Since my energy work, I had some great things occur when I arrived back home to Atlanta, GA. I had a job offer and since had relocated to the west coast (closer to family). It was a ton of work, but there was no stress or anxiety preparing for the move. I most certainly contribute my relaxed attitude to the energy work provided.. I'm now on the west coast and still feeling great. Thank you!!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Dear Monica C,

Indra is really a gifted healer with a knack for facilitating a space where his clients can truly open up to any barriers stopping them from living to their fullest potential. His work does really have long-lasting effects. So pleased that you are enjoying your new environment and job. Good luck in the future.