Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great!!

I did a warm stone massage, but the therapist was very skilled. A massage that is worth paying for!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 days ago
shimataniemi
Kobe, Japan
Amazing, professional massage in an Elvish Castle...

Ok maybe it wasn't an Elvish Castle but it sure felt like one! Ayu took me off to the room for my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MegathaAlice

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $25.00
from $30.00
from $50.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews esalen massage body scrub thai massage mandi lulur lomi lomi floral bath mani pedi treatment rooms minute massage relaxing massage amazing massage yoga classes ginger tea full body central ubud yogurt dek
Selected filters
Reviewed November 11, 2019

My daughter and I had really pleasant massages and scrubs.

The garden's are gorgeous which made me surprised that the rooms didn't take more advantage of the view.

We had a lovely meal at the restaurant afterwards

Date of experience: October 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2019

Dear PaulainPerth,

Thank you very much for taking the time to compliment our spa services surroundings. We are very fortunate to be located in such a naturally blissful spot, yet right in the heart of Ubud.

Pleased that you took advantage of our restaurants as they really are the perfect way to end the spa experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2019 via mobile

We went here with the recommendation from a friend. SUPER happy with the decision. They are so nice here, everyone from the manager to the therapists. We enjoyed the whole experience. It is a little pricy but it is totally worth it!
They go out of their way for you. THANKS

Date of experience: November 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2019

Dear binebaloh,

Our team always love to read reviews such as yours as such a delightful experience from start to finish is always their goal. We all try to show the utmost professionalism, yet still be friendly and approachable. It works very well as the Balinese are naturally kind and gracious.

Hope you will have the opportunity to visit again for another spa treatment or a meal in one of our restaurants.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

So the spa is gorgeous and tranquil. The massage was good but I was left a bit underwhelmed considering the price you pay, you can get better value for money elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Dear Indira N,

We are sorry that you feel that you did not receive value for money. We do carefully consider our pricing, but in order to sustain our high standards in all areas this level of revenue is required. We pay our spa therapists well and invest heavily in their ongoing training. This allows them to deliver the highest quality services.in a well-maintained setting. We also include tax and service charge in the price and all of the service charge goes to our team.

Other spas may have other policies which allow them to reduce their prices.

We also offer seasonal discounts and packages which can be considered if you decide to return.

The Taksu Spa Team

Reviewed October 30, 2019

I arrived on September 20th for energy healing and my experience was a really nice. The conversation leading up to the energy work was absolutely necessary and some things were brought to light that I didn't even realize. My appointment was for 90 minutes, however he gave me extra time to get the most I could for the session.

Since my energy work, I had some great things occur when I arrived back home to Atlanta, GA. I had a job offer and since had relocated to the west coast (closer to family). It was a ton of work, but there was no stress or anxiety preparing for the move. I most certainly contribute my relaxed attitude to the energy work provided.. I'm now on the west coast and still feeling great. Thank you!!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Dear Monica C,

Indra is really a gifted healer with a knack for facilitating a space where his clients can truly open up to any barriers stopping them from living to their fullest potential. His work does really have long-lasting effects. So pleased that you are enjoying your new environment and job. Good luck in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

First of all I can only review about our single and first visit. The water feature is quite smelly, walking through it to the room doesn’t feel as purifying as it should be. The person who gave oil massage was really not skilled, she did everything it suppose to be but just did not hit the spot, I communicated where the problem area, but wasn’t much of help. I had a beach massage by an old lady in a simple roadside hut in Jimbaran, it was 1/3 of the price but triple the effect. The staff gave us 20% discount for our bad experience, however, not worth it.

Dear minimoss_d,

We are sorry to read about your experience at Taksu. On behalf of Taksu I offer my sincerest apologies.

In response to your point about the water, I want to let you know that water is currently an issue in Bali due to the extended dry season. Normally, the rainy season has started by this time and the river that runs through the property is flowing freely. The Taksu Maintenance staff are regularly in the river clearing it of obstructions and waste that is dumped in the river further upstream.

The Spa Therapist also offers her sincerest apologies, although she believed that she was following your instructions. This does not take away from your disappointing experience. As a result, we are setting up language classes to help our Therapists understand customer requests more clearly.

Once again our apologies. When you are in Ubud again, please contact us and come to Taksu so we can create a much better experience for you.

Jero Wulan