TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great!!

I did a warm stone massage, but the therapist was very skilled. A massage that is worth paying for!!

Reviewed 2 days ago
shimataniemi
Kobe, Japan
Amazing, professional massage in an Elvish Castle...

Ok maybe it wasn't an Elvish Castle but it sure felt like one! Ayu took me off to the room for my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MegathaAlice

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $25.00
from $30.00
from $50.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews esalen massage body scrub thai massage mandi lulur lomi lomi floral bath mani pedi treatment rooms minute massage relaxing massage amazing massage yoga classes ginger tea full body central ubud yogurt dek
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2019

I arrived on September 20th for energy healing and my experience was a really nice. The conversation leading up to the energy work was absolutely necessary and some things were brought to light that I didn't even realize. My appointment was for 90 minutes, however he gave me extra time to get the most I could for the session.

Since my energy work, I had some great things occur when I arrived back home to Atlanta, GA. I had a job offer and since had relocated to the west coast (closer to family). It was a ton of work, but there was no stress or anxiety preparing for the move. I most certainly contribute my relaxed attitude to the energy work provided.. I'm now on the west coast and still feeling great. Thank you!!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Dear Monica C,

Indra is really a gifted healer with a knack for facilitating a space where his clients can truly open up to any barriers stopping them from living to their fullest potential. His work does really have long-lasting effects. So pleased that you are enjoying your new environment and job. Good luck in the future.

The Taksu Bali Team

Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

First of all I can only review about our single and first visit. The water feature is quite smelly, walking through it to the room doesn’t feel as purifying as it should be. The person who gave oil massage was really not skilled, she did everything it suppose to be but just did not hit the spot, I communicated where the problem area, but wasn’t much of help. I had a beach massage by an old lady in a simple roadside hut in Jimbaran, it was 1/3 of the price but triple the effect. The staff gave us 20% discount for our bad experience, however, not worth it.

Dear minimoss_d,

We are sorry to read about your experience at Taksu. On behalf of Taksu I offer my sincerest apologies.

In response to your point about the water, I want to let you know that water is currently an issue in Bali due to the extended dry season. Normally, the rainy season has started by this time and the river that runs through the property is flowing freely. The Taksu Maintenance staff are regularly in the river clearing it of obstructions and waste that is dumped in the river further upstream.

The Spa Therapist also offers her sincerest apologies, although she believed that she was following your instructions. This does not take away from your disappointing experience. As a result, we are setting up language classes to help our Therapists understand customer requests more clearly.

Once again our apologies. When you are in Ubud again, please contact us and come to Taksu so we can create a much better experience for you.

Jero Wulan
Taksu Marketing Advisor

Reviewed October 27, 2019

The mani/pedi room has a beautiful view overlooking the trees. The therapists Tari and Rika were so lovely and did a great job with our nails. Everything was clean and presented well.

Date of experience: October 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Dear ClaireVC95,

On behalf of Tari, RIka and all the other talented Taksu spa therapists, thanks so much for taking the time to send your compliments about our mani / pedi service provided in our beautiful setting. We so much appreciate guests that share their experience with other Tripadvisor users.

When you need a touch-up, please make an appointment with the same lovely ladies.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

Taksu Spa offers so many different options for massages I wasn't sure what to choose. I decided to pick the Ayurvedic Yoga Massage because I've never done anything like that before (they use their hands and feet and put you in different positions to massage you). I wasn't sure what to expect but it was absolutely AMAZING. Best massage I've ever gotten hands down. I always struggle with massages because I like ALOT of pressure and I feel like I never quite get someone strong enough to give me the pressure I am looking for. Not the case here. I was given a sheet of paper to fill out before going into the massage which asked me how much pressure I wanted and required me to circle which areas of the body I would like to focus on. The pressure was absolutely perfect and the woman who massaged me was looking at my chart the entire time and hitting all of the areas I circled. Not to mention, the premises are beautiful and the room I received this massage in was stunning. Super happy with my decision to go here and the slightly more expensive price was absolutely worth it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2019

Dear laurentaibi,

Indeed this is a very unique, yet powerful form of massage, particularly when the therapists are as well trained as ours are. And cetainly the massage is even better when the setting is so beautiful.

Hope you can return again for another special treat.

Reviewed October 19, 2019

The SPA appointment booked via WhatsApp is very convenient. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The SPA package I selected was Royal Luhur Mandi. The floral bath was fantastic! I arrived in the late afternoon thus I felt mosquito but of course it was taken care of. One last piece of advice: Male therapist is very common in Bali. If you are concerned about this, please make it clear during your booking.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank imotoyo
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2019

Dear imotoyo,

Indeed, many folks are happy with our WhatApp booking method as it is so easy and the price is right. We are always happy to choose a female therapist on your behalf if this is the preference. Our male therapists are very good, however.

Hope to see you again soon.