Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage and facial

Thanks to Parwati! She did strong massage and it was so good I fell asleep during the procedure... read more

Reviewed yesterday
malikusha_fox
Chiang Mai, Thailand
via mobile
Wonderful experience

I had a facial here, after disappointment elsewhere. Wow! Incredible. My therapist was Yuni and she... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
494emilyn
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Ubud
from $40.00
from $43.00
from $30.00
from $13.80
More Info
All reviews esalen massage body scrub thai massage balinese touch mandi lulur lomi lomi floral bath minute massage mani pedi treatment rooms raw food private room relaxing massage amazing massage hair treatment yoga classes ginger tea
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019

Nice staff introduced differences from every treatment. Taksu's architecture is amazing, such as bridges, water and stones. It also played comfortable local music when I had treatment. The therapist was professional and did good massage to my whole body. I felt relax and satisfied with all service.I'll definitely visit again to enjoy it !!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Dear Jeterlin,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments about our staff and facilities. It was great that you noticed our choice of music as we do pay attention to all the small details. Fortunately, our staff are just naturally friendly, and people really do feel their natural warmth.

Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed January 24, 2019

Was recommended to do the esalen massage - 90 minutes of bliss!The facilities are beautiful and spotless.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Dear Navigator618036,

Esalen is a really special massage that very few spas in Bali offer. It requires more than a high degree of skill, but also a caring attitude. Our massage therapists are specially trained to deliver the high standards set by California's Esalen Institute where it originated from.

Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Had a myofascial massage today from the wonderful Ayu at Taksu Spa, Ubud. 90 minutes of magic, price as advertised (no extra service tax etc). Wish we could have stayed longer so I could get another massage here again ! The Spa surrounds are stunning, you can't help but feel relaxed.

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

One of the best spa i visited whilst in ubud. It’s covered in nature, art and ancient antics! Very quite with sound therapy the minute you enter. The staff are very friendly.

I had a coffee and chocolate scrub, delicious!

Book prior to for spa. Either wise you can grab a meal from their restaurant.

The prices are a little more expensive than most spas in ubud but matches the service and experience you’ll get.

I was really happy, and if I didn’t have a flight to catch I would’ve stayed here all day!

Date of experience: January 2019
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Dear africatrina,

We love hearing from customers such as you who thoroughly appreciate the total experience we offer. Of course, mother nature has made a huge contribution, but our thoughtful and kind staff really make a Taksu spa visit one step above the others. Next time catch a later flight for even more spa pampering.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

The place where Taksu Spa set up is beautiful. I had massage and flower bath up on the hill and was very pleasant.
Afterwards, I went and join the sound theraphy and was beautiful experience. I really reccomend.

Date of experience: September 2018
LisaUbud, Public Relations Manager at Taksu Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear SabinaM71,

It sounds like you had a lovely day. A combination of bodywork and Kate's sound healing session makes for a perfect combination for body - mind- soul.

Come again for more Taksu blessings.

The Taksu Bali Team