A small relaxing paradise you would never expect so close to a main road. The villas are very comfortable and have a great porch for watching fireflies in the adjoining rice fields. For breakfast we tried Asian (really good) and continental (wonderful banana pancakes with coconut and palm sugar) and our boys (both 4 years old) feasted on chocolate pancakes. And the hotel staff really makes you feel at home. When one of our son was disappointed he hadn't seen any fireflies yet, they went looking for one, caught it and brought it to him. His smile was priceless...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kunang Kunang is an eco-friendly retreat set within an organic garden and encompassed by productive rice terraces. This inspiring property captures the gentle spirit of a village community. It has been named after the swarm of fireflies that flicker around the garden at night performing for travellers in a synchronised harmony. Villa Kunang Kunang features just two distinctive accommodations. The first is a two-story Traditional Rice Barn made completely from wood, bamboo and other sustainable materials. The second is an authentic Balinese Bungalow with a thatched rooftop and a shady terrace facing the rice fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Kunang Kunang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kunang Kunang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Kunang Kunang Ubud, Bali