“Clean facility with friendly staff”

IMAN Intuitive Bodywork & Spa
Ranked #37 of 198 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Toronto, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Clean facility with friendly staff”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went here to get a sunburn treatment. Love the place. Very friendly staff and very clean. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Bogor, Indonesia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The Best in Ubud”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My first visit to Iman Spa was on March 2011. I was massaged by Bli Wayan himself. He didn't only do a massage, but explained to me about his methods and the philosophies of his treatment. The treatment was more like a holistic, not only massage but chakra cleansing as well (as per my perciver). I highly recommend Bli Wayan, though he has different charge than his staff, but worth it.

I've just visited Iman Spa again on November 2012, with 3 friends of mine. I put the visit to Iman Spa in our itinerary, since I would like to share my last good experience here with my friend. I didn't meet Bli Wayan on that time, but Gusti who massaged me is highly recomended as well.

1 Thank BaRTZap
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very pleasant ...”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We were lucky to have Iman literally across the street from our villa ... treated myself to a manicure ... lovely staff, good service and the finished product was lovely ... very professional ... recommended.

Sydney
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Iman Spa is out of the main centre of Ubud set amidst rice fields. It was very near to our accommodation so thought it worth a visit.

The staff are lovely and friendly. I found the decor, premises and fittings to be tired and worn. I know this sounds picky but there were vases of dead flowers around and just a general rundown feeling.

I chose a Foot Reflexology treatment and my partner had a traditional massage. Treatments were fine - nothing outstanding.

Visited October 2012
JasperJunior, English speaking associate of the owner at IMAN Intuitive Bodywork & Spa, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thanks for letting us know about the flowers and the upkeep of the premises. We change flowers every day, but you must have visited on a day when our normal high standards had slipped slightly - for that, we're sorry.
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I and four friends have recently returned from Ubud. We were lucky enough to be staying just up the road from Iman spa. After our first treatments we spent many more hours over the next few days returning again and again. Friends of mine had Nyoman's treatment and rated him highly. I can also highly recommend Gusti's head, back and shoulder massage. My foot reflexology massage hit the spot and made walking a lot easier. A lovely team and well worth the visit.