Review Highlights
A unique way to see and learn about Bali

A co-worker recommended touring Bali by bike which she had done on her honeymoon, so I turned to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lauren B
Burlington, Vermont
via mobile
Our favourite experience THANKYoU Dewa

We had the most amazing experience on our Bali on bike tour with Dewa. He was so kind and made us... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
amybaby246
via mobile

All reviews bob's wife dewa bob coffee plantation down hill rice coconut pancakes family compound delicious lunch mostly downhill back roads gentle downhill stop traffic wealth of information great ride great guide mt batur light breakfast
Reviewed February 15, 2015

I recommend this to everyone going to Bali. "Bob" was super friendly, open and generous. He was happy to answer all my curiosities about life in Bali and his family was equally gracious. I would do it all over again.

1  Thank sparrowzz
Reviewed February 4, 2015 via mobile

Our Bali on Bike trip was by far the highlight of our trip! Moon was such a great tour guide- so knowledgable and such a lovely guy! Most of the ride was downhill and not too difficult and ended with a home cooked beautiful Indonesian meal for lunch.

I would definitely recommend this tour to everyone (including all fitness abilities)- Moon was very happy to go at any pace.

The tours can have up to 20 in the group, but today we just had the two of us and our guide. The car that picked us up from our hotel followed us the whole way to ensure nothing went wrong - very lucky as the driver helped fix my boyfriends chain when it fell off. Such wonderful service!

Reviewed February 2, 2015

I surprised my wife for our anniversary and what a great day our family had riding around Ubud with Dewa Bob and his crew.
Nothing was a hassle for Dewa and his crew, stop and take photos whenever you like and go at your own pace.
Also a massive thank you to Dewa Bob's wife for the wonderful home cooked meal at their house and for the extra surprise for our anniversary, it was much appreciated and made our day even more special. (the best food we had by far in Bali)
I would urge everyone to do this tour with Dewa Bob because he is a small family run tour and not a big tour company so you get a real personal experience.

Reviewed January 26, 2015

We had a great time on the tour. Great English spoken and a very interesting look at the beautiful towns, culture and landscape in Bali.

Reviewed January 18, 2015

It was a real treat to be able to spend most of a day with Wayan, a local guide, with great English and answers to all the questions a typical Bule has about Bli life. There were only my wife and I on the tour, and we stopped when ever we expressed an interest in anything. We stopped and at least said hello to school kids, wood carvers, rice paddy workers harvesting, temples, town community centres and more.The bikes were fine, and as noted the ride was 90 downhill or level.
However probably the best part was ending at Bob's home compound to the best Indonesian meal we've had in our 2 weeks in Bali.
Finally, the price was much cheaper than competitors that we checked, so HIGHLY recommended.
Terry