“Best Day & Best Food in Bali”
Review of Bali On Bike

Bali On Bike
Ranked #6 of 199 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabulous Bali cycling and riding and tour experience, with our mountain bikes to enjoy the whole heart of Bali in a glimpse ! a must have memory for every tourist. Lovely cycling experience. Working out on the 3 uphill climbs and you wll now well gravity worrks. The best genuine experience of our entire balinese culture at a glimpse by riding 95% only through wonderful landscape of ubud and ancient balinese way ancient of life.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

After a recommendation from a friend, we booked a day trip with Bali On Bike with high expectations. We were not disappointed. It was simply the highlight of our trip. Fun. Informative. Exciting. The team of drivers and guides simply could not be faulted. My children aged 10 & 12 agree that this was one of the best days of our Bali holiday. Lunch was outstanding. Cannot recommend BOB and the Bali On Bike experience highly enough. DO IT!

1  Thank SAH-HK
"home cooked"
"wealth of information"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We went on this tour on the 8th June. It turns out that we were the only couple on that day so we had a "private" tour which was brilliant. Moon was a wonderful, friendly, knowledgable guide. There is actually not that much riding to do as the bike ride is mostly down hill. Moon stopped at a local rice field where we had the opportunity to cut the rice just like the locals. The delicious Balinese lunch at the end of the tour was fantastic. We would like to thank Moon, Bob and Dewa who went out of their way to assist us on the tour day.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great way to explore the real Bali. Picked up from hotel and driven to UBUD. Went to a coffee plantation for breakfast which was fabulous. Tried a variety of teas and coffee and has some homemade pancakes which were delicious. Visited Mt Batur/Lake Batur for some happy snaps then jumped on the bikes and rode for approximately 35kms downhill most of the way. Stopped off at a couple of family compounds to experience the real way the Balinese live, also stopped off at a primary school, the presidents palace and some rice fields. Last stop was at Bob's compound for a buffet lunch which was one of the best meals we had whilst in Bali. This is my second time on this tour and I loved it just as much the second time as I did the first. Its great to get away from the hustle of busy Kuta and experience the real Bali.
Had a little trouble booking the tour through the website so I would recommend a direct email to: balionbike@gmail for quick confirmation.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have just returned from a fabulous day out with Bali on bike! On the tour was just my husband and I and we loved every minute. Our guide was Dewar aka "Bob" and he was so friendly and knowledgable about the culture and religions of Bali.
We also loved visiting the coffee plantation was has lots of other interesting things to see and taste. The bike ride itself was overall pretty easy and mostly downhill but there was one steep hill to ride up. I decided to get off my bike and walk up and Bob offered to drive me up in the car which is also an option. There is always a car following you for safety and the driver will get out and stop traffic so you can pass which is great. The highlights were seeing the real Balinese communities and villages and the lunch after which is prepared by Bob's wife at their home! It's is really tasty! I managed doing this tour when I was 3 months pregnant and would highly recommend it to everyone! Thanks again Bob!