Review Highlights
Our favourite experience THANKYoU Dewa

We had the most amazing experience on our Bali on bike tour with Dewa. He was so kind and made us... read more

Reviewed yesterday
amybaby246
via mobile
Great trip with amazing lunch

We have just finished doing our Bali on bikes tour. It was so much fun, I really enjoyed the whole... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
sazzlemich
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews bob's wife dewa bob coffee plantation down hill rice coconut pancakes family compound delicious lunch mostly downhill back roads gentle downhill stop traffic wealth of information great ride great guide mt batur light breakfast
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Thank you Moon for a wonderful day biking through Bali rice fields & villages. We had 4 adults, 6 kids from age 5 to 14, and a grandmother with us. All were looked after & enjoyed the experience. We learned loads about Bali. Moon was a fantastic guide. The lunch in Dewa Bobs home at the end of the ride was great.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I agree with all the reviewers below. Mixing with the locals, delicious Balinese food, picturesque countryside, coffee plantation visit and tastings, knowledgable guide-it's all guaranteed here :-).

The steep down hill part of our journey was a little risky. I fell off my bike and broke my clavicle. I feel more warning should have been given on the approach of this hill. Some less experienced cyclists may decide to walk it. The attention I received from the guides was very professional. They did as much as they could to make me comfortable. The flight back to NZ was not pleasant but I am on the mend :-).

I did email the company, Bikes on Bali and asked them to offer people the choice of walking the downhill. I have not had a reply from them.

1  Thank Kerrieann D
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

3 hrs of gradual downhill riding high quality mountain bikes suitable for people of all skill levels and ages. Support van follows you the whole way. We got to harvest some rice, witness a temple being opened, and various aspects of normal Balinese life along the way.
A highlight was the home-cooked meal at the end, at Bob's house. After eating out every meal for a week, this was the best meal we'd had. Delicious and included endless drinks. For a moment you really feel a part of Balinese culture.
Don't miss this experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

If you want an authentic Bali experience with knowledgable and engaging locals, then we highly recommend Bali on Bikes. Our experience was one of the highlights of our trip to Bali. Our guide Moon's English is very good and he provides a wonderful insight into the Balinese culture. The ride is easy and mostly downhill. It was never a problem if we wanted to stop for photos (or bathroom) and the lunch at Bob's compound was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Thanks so,so much bob and moon for a truly fabulous day, a bit of everything goes here, Loved seeing the different balinese homes in the country, truly an eye opener. The biking is mostly down hill, through rice fields, back roads, off roads...tell them the type of tracks you like to do and im sure they will find a way down, very adaptable to your needs!!!!!
Moon our guide spoke very good english and was so much fun and full of knowledge. They were very generous with water...bottles flowed all day with loo stops when requested!!!
The day ends with the most amazing lunch...balinese style at bobs home, oh my gosh the best food ever, fresh, beautiful well presented salads, kebabs and more....we all had 3 helpings...mostly men too!!!.The beers also flowed...generous as i said. I think Bobs wife, the cook should publish a recipe book!!!
If you really want to do something very cool dont go past this one
Thanks heaps guys