“Wonderful day”
Review of Bali On Bike

Bali On Bike
Ranked #6 of 199 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Fabulous Bali cycling and riding and tour experience, with our mountain bikes to enjoy the whole heart of Bali in a glimpse ! a must have memory for every tourist. Lovely cycling experience. Working out on the 3 uphill climbs and you wll now well gravity worrks. The best genuine experience of our entire balinese culture at a glimpse by riding 95% only through wonderful landscape of ubud and ancient balinese way ancient of life.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

What a fantastic day with so much to take in. Bob was a very nice man, who clearly puts a lot of thought into making the trip a most memorable experience. I hadn't been on a bike for many years and was a little nervous, but I needn't have worried as I felt really supported by Bob & his lovely crew. It was the most wonderful feeling riding through quiet Balinese villages and seeing life away from all the touristy areas. How beautiful the countryside is! Bob was only too happy to answer all of my questions about Balinese life and was a very good communicator. Lunch at Bob's Balinese family home was great - the food was superb and we were all made to feel very welcome. This was one of the best day trip's I have done in all of my travels - I will do it again the next time I visit Bali. I highly recommend fitting a day with Bali on Bike into your trip to Bali - your life will be richer for for having this experience.
Alex Munn

"home cooked"
"wealth of information"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was the best holiday tour I have ever been on. It was perfectly organised and run, nothing was too much trouble. We started a tour with one guide and ended up at his family home for the best Bali food I have ever tasted, (cooked by his wife) and as much beer as we could want. They never stopped talking, which was great, and we got to see and experience the real Bali. Thankyou so much guys, It was a hoot. 10/10
I would do it again

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I took this tour on our last day in Bali and it was definitely the best day of the whole trip. Our guide Moon shared much about Bali culture and Bob obviously took a lot of care in planning the ride. Over 35 km of gentle downhill riding, we wound our way along quiet country lanes to see the real Bali. The day started with breakfast and beverage sampling at a small farm that grows coffee, spices and tobacco. Anyone interested in Permaculture would get a kick out that part alone. The views along the way were breathtaking, and we even got to have a go at threshing rice with the lovely ladies out in a rice paddy we passed along the way. It ended at Moon and Bob's family compound where a sumptious home-cooked meal with unlimited Bintang awaited us. All in all exceeded our expectations and thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We booked with Bali On Bike on a recommendation from a workmate. I'm so glad it was recommended to me - what a really great way to spend the day. Our guide Bob was such a lovely man and we had no problems with understanding him and he was able to answer all the questions we had without any breakdown in communication. The visit to the coffee plantation was very interesting. We loved riding through the countryside and finding out about how life in a Bali village really is. The actual bike riding was not strenuous as most of the ride is downhill. I'm not a confident bike rider but felt very supported by Bob and the crew. We finished up by having lunch at Bobs house where we were made to feel very welcome and the food was delicious. Overall it was a really great experience and we can't recommend it highly enough.
Catherine & Dave