Review Highlights
A unique way to see and learn about Bali

A co-worker recommended touring Bali by bike which she had done on her honeymoon, so I turned to... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lauren B
Burlington, Vermont
via mobile
Our favourite experience THANKYoU Dewa

We had the most amazing experience on our Bali on bike tour with Dewa. He was so kind and made us... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
amybaby246
via mobile

All reviews bob's wife dewa bob coffee plantation down hill rice coconut pancakes family compound delicious lunch mostly downhill back roads gentle downhill stop traffic wealth of information great ride great guide mt batur light breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I booked this tour a couple of days ahead because of the great reviews. I was not disappointed. It has been a highlight of my Bali trip. Because it was pouring rain all morning, I ended up being the only customer. My guide was Mun (spelling? pronounced like "Moon"). What a treat! I happen to be interested in water and agriculture, but know little about Bali (this is my first trip). Mun was very knowledgeable about the local water situation, water pollution, groundwater, the irrigation system, and agriculture in general. We stopped at a beautiful sight for taking pictures of rice terraces, before driving to Satria, an organic coffee/cocoa/spice farm. There, a young member of the family toured me around, told me everything I wanted to know about farming practices on the farm (I am knew to tropical farming), and what is being grown. Since I was the only guest, and Mun didn't mind waiting out my many questions, we had all the time we needed to explore interesting questions on farming, irrigation, practices, etc. Mun took me for the long ride, since he knew I was an experienced rider. We rode all the way from the top of Kitamani to Ubud (per my request), stopping by many fields, seeing farmers, having farming practices explained by Mun, or by the people he introduced to me. A fabulous Balinese buffet (now almost dinner) at Bob's traditional Balinese house was the perfect finish to the day. I was offered a ride back to Ubud, but upon suggesting to ride the bicycle, Mun went with me there by bike. An absolutely splendid day!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went on this tour in January booked with bob because of the great reviews and being a small family business.we were not disappointed.i loved going back to bobs for the yummy cooked meal.would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I did this tour with my 2 teenagers. The bikes and helmets were all new . The sights we seen when we were riding were stunning.. We stopped at a primary school and I had brought over a few pads of stickers from Australia ( sold in junk shops) and the kids in the school loved it. Riding through some of the quiet villages we were able to give some of the kids stickers and they seemed excited. They were so friendly.
Our guide told us lots of interesting information and made the kids laugh a lot
The highlight was probably going back to the compound for lunch. It was so fresh and great tasting and plenty of it.

Can not speak highly enough of this company and would recommend

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Bob your service is exceptional. Our guide Dolly was a true gentleman helping us all day with our young children and his knowledge of the area and its cultures was very interesting(Dolly is the best) .The scenery was beautifull. The food you wife prepared for our lunch was amazing.We had a fantastic day and wish you and your team all the very best. Thankyou for sharing this with us.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Did the Bali on Bike tour with Mun and Bob with my parents. An excellent day out and great value - gone from 7am till 5.30pm. Couldn't fault the service or experience. Mun warned that the bikes would not be the same quality as at home but what more do you want than a working break and a ride that gets you from A to B. Even my 6ft 2" dad had no problems. Also, provided us with wet weather gear when it rained.

The scenery, the food, the stories - all of it fabulous.

Bob was an absolute hoot, telling us about the culture of Bali. Also kept the supply of bintang and food coming while we waited for the rain to settle.

Also, saw another couple with young children and the guide was like a baby sitter - they loved him.

All in all a 10/10 experience.