“Amazing restaurant”

Saren Indah Restaurant
Ranked #454 of 746 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Peaceful tropical forest, friendly personal service and traditional Balinese dances make your dinner at Saren Indah Restaurant both unique and memorable. Saren Indah Restaurant is one of the best restaurants in Ubud, Bali, with Balinese architecture based on Hindu concepts. Our restaurant is truly the ideal place for your dinner and holiday
“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I stayed at Saren Indah in May. I never expect much from a restaurant within a hotel but this place just blew me away. Fabulous prices, great food and terrific service. My stay at the hotel included a free set dinner in the restaurant and it was one of the most amazing meals I had during my stay in Ubud - and I tasted some awesome food. Even if you are not staying at Saren Indah I highly recommend you give it a go. You won't regret it.

• Visited May 2011
9 Thank raecheyraech

Perth, Australia
“A lovely dining experience”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

We have stayed at the Saren Indah many times and have always been made very welcome. The personal touches we have become used to have now been carried over into their new restaurant. The setting is beautiful and the staff, as always, are happy and attentive. The night we had dinner there was also the night of the Children's Dance, a colourful display of young talented dancers that provided a perfect accompaniment to a variety of tasty, well presented dishes. Dining in the open made this more than a five star experience. Saren Indah Restaurant is a much-needed addition to the restaurant scene in Nyuh Kuning, just through the Monkey Forest of Ubud, giving travellers staying in this peaceful area an easy choice for dining.

• Visited April 2011
9 Thank candlthomas
Perth, Australia
“fantastic food, well priced”
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Having recently stayed, yet again, at Saren Indah it is wonderful to see the restaurant is now opened. The setting is beautiful (with only the front parking area to be completed). The food is delightful with a good range on offer. Made and his team really looked after us (I have an allergy problem and at no time did I feel that my special needs were not at the forefront) - the staff are obviously happy with their sparkling new work environment and obviously a lot of planning has gone into the design and structure of this new facility. The prices are very good - competative. The service, like all else at this magical spot, is exceptional. We will continue to use this hotel and restaurant and have no problem in recommending it.

• Visited March 2011
9 Thank barb d

Been to Saren Indah Restaurant? Share your experiences!