“Good!”

Ranked #45 of 769 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 2010, Taco Casa is simple, clean, casual, quick - friendly service taco joint, serving fresh, light & delicious Mexican flavors. Our flour tortillas, guacamole, pico de gallo salsa, enchilada sauce, hot sauce, beans (black, pinto and re-fried beans), taco shells, corn chips, taco salad bowl and salad dressings are all made from scratch from fresh ingredients and contain no lard, MSG or preservatives. They are prepared in small batches daily and kept refrigerated to assure quality and freshness. We use organic and local ingredients whenever possible. our beef is all tenderloin cuts and our chicken is all breast fillet. Three locations: Ubud, Seminyak and Canggu. Ubud location offer dine-in, take away and delivery service (within Ubud area only). Rp 5.000 to Rp 10.000 delivery charge will be added to the bill.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Normally I would walk away from these type of restaurants. Eating taco's in Indonesia is not something I would have thought of.

Also they have a menu with pictures that just screams tourist trap!

Not at all. Taco Casa has this fast food feeling but with surprisingly tasteful food! It's nice to not eat rice for a change :). Staff is also kind and friendly.

Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
anchorage,ak
“Muy Bueno”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I took my wife and 9 y/o son to Ubud for one week. I thought the Balinese food was good, but after 2 weeks in Indonesia Taco Casa was a sight for sore eyes. My wife is originally from Texas and knows good Tex-Mex. She gave it a thumbs up and we enjoyed it enough to return 2-3 times in one week. if i remember correctly they don't take credit cards so have cash on hand.

• Visited May 2013
Bali
“Taco in Bali”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I know that it is not why tourist should come, to eat mexican food, but there is point when you miss the taste of something savory(no soya sauce, no brown sugar, no aisan spices just once in a while, but cheese, and sour cream, and red beens :-))) ) so when that moment comes, just pop by to Taco Casa! i do so. even there is one down in Kerobokan. you try that if its closer to you.

great simple filling dishes, (every dish is based on the same ingredients, thats why it can be boring as well) im the 8-layer burrito fan.

• Visited August 2013
“the Best mexican food In Indonesia”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

all of the food is washed with mineral water, very clean, and delicious taste for very gooD value.

unexpectedly great!

the wet chicken burrito was one of my favourites, we are fans of mexican food and taco casa has Good portions, and excellent Flavour, absolutely mexican!

the Nachos are also very good!

if you travel for two months or more you will eventually get tired of, Nasi Goreng, Mie goreng , few italians.. and taco casa WAS THE GREATES thing that happen to me while in Indonesia

Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Tasty Mexican food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I visited Taco Casa twice during my stay in Ubud as it was near to my home stay accommodation - once for lunch and once for dinner. I am not a massive fan of mexican food in Australia but I enjoyed both experiences here. I had the chicken nachos on both occasions and thought they were delicious! The corn chips seem to be home made from ground corn - much better than the packet corn chips that nachos come with in Australia. I also had a glass of sangria which I enjoyed too - though the tiny pieces of apple get stuck in the straw.

Visited September 2013