“Bliss honeymoon”
Review of KajaNe Yangloni

KajaNe Yangloni
Ranked #75 of 200 Hotels in Ubud
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We booked our honeymoon villa here~The villa were so well kept~
They welcome us with flowers on the bed and choclates,and also a placard which had our name on it.
The entire staff was very friendly and made us feel very comfortable.
I will highly recommend this villa if you looking for a romantic,relax and cozy gateway...
It's really a excellent villa~

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great hotel in the padi fields. Very peaceful setting, but still close to Ubud. The hotel provided free shuttle service so this was perfect - you could go shopping etc but escape back to tranquility at the end.
Wonderful service - all the staff were very friendly and helpful organising activities (e.g. white water rafting, bicycle ride).
We had a great stay - all the hotel photos are spot-on and our expectations were exceeded.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over the fish ponds.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank WendyRAuckland
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had such a beautiful time here and really felt the "Bali" experience with this hotel. The grounds are beautiful with the fully functioning rice paddies right in the middle of the hotel grounds. I thought that was a beautiful idea for ecotourism. Coming from Las Vegas where we are a service industry city, I was blown away with how the staff went above and beyond any expectations I had. Also the value for this place is unbelievable! It puts our Vegas hotels to shame! Our villa was over a pond with the bathroom in the open air outside, but still private. Absolutely gorgeous! you would have to pay THOUSANDS of USD to stay in a place remotely like this in the states and still, the quality and beauty wouldn't come close. Instead, Kajane-Yangloni is only in the 100's USD. I still can't believe it. This has to be the top hotel I have ever experienced in my entire life. This hotel is further outside of the city so you need to take a car pretty much anywhere you want to go, although the hotel provides it free of charge when you go to nearby Ubu. OMG, OUR SPA TREATMENT WAS TO DIE FOR!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We loved our experience at Kajane Yangloni. The setting was very pretty, especially as the rice fields were green and lush. The villa was lovely and beautifully decorated. Although the bathroom was very beautiful, it wasn't necessarily practical - slippery when wet and the pebbles uncomfortable to walk on (but look great!). There isn't a standing shower either - not a problem but an observation.

The staff were delightful and would do anything for you; I hope they receive bonuses for the number of compliments they receive on Trip Advisor! They are such sweet people and deserve it.

The breakfasts were simply excellent with such a lot of choice (and ALOT of food) delivered directly to your private verandah overlooking the rice fields, which was magical and the staff were always so friendly.

The pool area is very beautiful and I loved lying in the inflatable rings !

We had a massage which was lovely; however, the spa has been moved and is now located near the road which meant it was noisy. We could hear traffic and music from the neighbors ! Disappointing for the price. We would really have liked a foot massage while looking over the rice fields so that was a shame.

TOP TIP: Take ear plugs - when it rains at night the frogs are very noisy !
TOP TIP2: Go to Sari Organic!
TOP TIP3: try the tuna steak with tamarind sauce - delectable!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed here for eight days and I did not want to leave. The combination of excellent staff, beautiful location, modern facilities, and natural beauty create a sanctuary where you feel at home and in heaven. Even though we have been gone for two weeks now, the experience is still part of me.

I loved waking every morning to the sound of roosters, chickens, frogs, and some mornings chanting from the local temple. The resort surrounds a rice field where you can observe the methodical work of the farmers.Every morning a lovely woman leaves offerings at each villa and at other spots through the grounds. I made a coffee (they provide plungers !) each morning to enjoy on the balcony outside our villa, and watched as breakfasts were carried to other villas.

The 'public' pool is beautfully clean and large-with floating toys to use. There is a cute outside building which serves as a commercial centre/library. The Spa is fabulous. I had a fantastic pedicure and a massage by Ayu-a lovely women who is so talented. I don't know why anyone would want to bother to go into Ubud when you can have a massage or treatment, in a beautiful clean serenne setting, which is reasonably priced.

The staff are incredible. Everyone always comments on staff-but everyone here was so genuine-they aren't putting on an act and all seem to love working in this environment

We were spoiled by Didek -who made sure that we had transportation (complimentary) whenever we needed it and who was a pleasure to talk with-especially interesting was the information about the fruit and vegetables on the property. Mulyaldi took us on an adventure to the Bamboo Chocolate Factory (call ahead to book) and a coffee farm. Balik made sure our villa was attended to and that we were comfortable-he was lovely. Yudi was so sweet and quick to help with anything.

The food is very good and very reasonable. You can have anything you want for breakfast-and you can be as healthy, decadent, or adventurous as you want. I appreciated the fresh organic fruit and vegetables-so enjoyed eggs florentine and lovely smoothies. If you are too lazy to leave the resort, as we were at times, you can order a sandwhich or salad to have by the pool. The chicken mango salad was delicious (and a reasonable $5). If you are STILL around for dinner, you can have it at the restaurant or in your villa. We had a selection of Balinese and Indonesian dishes delivered to our villa one evening-delicious and fresh.

The resort is out of Ubud-about a 5 to 10 minutes drive. We felt this was a VERY GOOD thing as Ubud as very busy now. Frankly, next time I return I will only venture in to have dinner at Bridges and Organic Sari (both great finds).

Oh, there is a very nice gym-but I'm afraid we didn't use it. Well, my partner tried the elipitcal trainer once. I watched him...from a lounge by the pool : )

This is a lovely, quiet, serence resort. If you want more action and a party atmosphere-then go to Kuta or Seminyak. This place is for those who want to relax, appreciate the serenity of nature, and want to have real conversations with real people. You feel like you are in Bali here-which is getting harder and harder to do on this beautiful Island.

Room Tip: All the villas are lovely. Two of them have private pools if you want to indulge. We stayed in a poo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed 2 night by myself on the way to my business meeting. I had been quite a few resort hotel in South Asia from Thailand to Kerala, Inidia, Kajane Yangloni is one of the best hotels I ever been. Reasons are: 1. Nice size 2. Heartful service 3. Respect for local tradition
I want this honest hotel group being successful, but on the other hand, hope to stay as is, remain current atmosphere. After checking out Kajane Yangloni, I have stayed at one of the global chain hotel in Nusadua to have business meeting for a week, I really missed days in Ubud. I definately come back soon, and try other venues run by same hotel group.

Room Tip: There are 2 types of room. If you are couple and prefer to see this hotel's signature, garden-li...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mayo T
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have been to more than 30 countries and I have never stayed in such a beautiful hotel! It is really gorgeous - just everything - villa itself, surrounding, restaurant, rice fields, staff... The best thing in our villa was bathroom - beautiful bathtub made of stone, wood and stones on the floor, shower beneath the sky :) Villa was "floating" on a small pond with thousand of fishes, so you could observe them when taking a shower or eating a breakfast.
Staff was just extremely friendly, always willing to help. We really enjoyed our breakfasts served directly in our villa and those little offerings set in front of our door everyday :) Breakfast itself was just delicious and huge (you can choose from 6 r 7 different sets), we had both American and English and they were great, with fresh juice, great hot croissants and tasty omelettes!
Although hotel is a bit away from Ubud city center, it offers shuttle service within Ubud, so it is not a problem to go whenever and wherever you want. Thanks to this "rural" surrounding, this hotel is so fabulous - all villas are located between rice fields.
Restaurant offers very good food, sincerely - the best we have eaten in Indonesie and still at reasonable price.
Everybody visiting Bali should spend some time here! :) Paradise on earth!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple