KajaNe Yangloni Private Boutique Health & Leisure Centre
Ranked #78 of 198 Hotels in Ubud
Tokyo, Japan
“My home in Bali”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed 2 night by myself on the way to my business meeting. I had been quite a few resort hotel in South Asia from Thailand to Kerala, Inidia, Kajane Yangloni is one of the best hotels I ever been. Reasons are: 1. Nice size 2. Heartful service 3. Respect for local tradition
I want this honest hotel group being successful, but on the other hand, hope to stay as is, remain current atmosphere. After checking out Kajane Yangloni, I have stayed at one of the global chain hotel in Nusadua to have business meeting for a week, I really missed days in Ubud. I definately come back soon, and try other venues run by same hotel group.

Room Tip: There are 2 types of room. If you are couple and prefer to see this hotel's signature, garden-li...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Mayo T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I have been to more than 30 countries and I have never stayed in such a beautiful hotel! It is really gorgeous - just everything - villa itself, surrounding, restaurant, rice fields, staff... The best thing in our villa was bathroom - beautiful bathtub made of stone, wood and stones on the floor, shower beneath the sky :) Villa was "floating" on a small pond with thousand of fishes, so you could observe them when taking a shower or eating a breakfast.
Staff was just extremely friendly, always willing to help. We really enjoyed our breakfasts served directly in our villa and those little offerings set in front of our door everyday :) Breakfast itself was just delicious and huge (you can choose from 6 r 7 different sets), we had both American and English and they were great, with fresh juice, great hot croissants and tasty omelettes!
Although hotel is a bit away from Ubud city center, it offers shuttle service within Ubud, so it is not a problem to go whenever and wherever you want. Thanks to this "rural" surrounding, this hotel is so fabulous - all villas are located between rice fields.
Restaurant offers very good food, sincerely - the best we have eaten in Indonesie and still at reasonable price.
Everybody visiting Bali should spend some time here! :) Paradise on earth!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Iwakuni, Japan
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This hotel was the best hotel I've ever stayed!

There's nothing more to say except amazing.
If you ever go to ubud I highly recommend you to stay here.
It also has free transfer service to any part of ubud

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank dimsist
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just spent 2 nights here and I wish I was still there (alas, the commute to Seminyak would be too hard)! I was apprehensive - we booked into Kajane at the very last minute, after the accommodation my partner had initially booked for us was hellish, but I needn't have worried. From the moment we arrived - weary and irritable - we knew we had found a real gem.

The service is spectacular. Nothing is too difficult and they had thought of everything (from insect repellant to a selection of DVDs). Breakfast was delicious (I recommend the banana pancakes) and promptly delivered after I sleepily ordered it, the room was comfortable, and the outdoor shower was gorgeous (with fish swimming around you)! The free car service around Ubud makes it so convenient - we got picked up from a wedding at 1am without any delay or drama at all.

I would love to return when the rice paddies are green and flourishing - but this place still had a lovely, peaceful ambience even though the paddies were muddy little pools.

I loved this place and highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank coconutcrunchie
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The KajaNe Yangloni is situated in a rice field!

The accomodation is in your own traditional house on stilts situated around the picturesque working rice paddies five minutes drive from downtown Ubud. Inside the incredibly cosy guest houses you find all amenities expected in any 4-5 star hotel. The outside private bathroom is fantastic.

Our stay here was truely amazing, and we loved every second of it. Staff was EXELLENT, breakfast good. The chefs in the restaurant need to tighten up a little though. The dishes we had for dinner were not completely up to standard.

But all in all - what a great place, truely an experience!!! Five stars from us!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jakarta
Reviewed May 9, 2013

In March, the four of us stayed one night after 10 days of grueling training in the Uluwatu area of Bali. This hotel was recommended by Ms. Janawati, a wonderful travel agent from BaliTurista that I have often hired for my Bali traveling needs.

The hotel was quiet, serene and cute. There is a stone bathtub in the bathroom surrounded by a fish pond and and outdoor shower. Just lovely.

My friends and I sat on the terrace of our rooms and enjoyed a good conversation while facing the rice field in almost at full harvest and the wonderful sight of fireflies swaying with the cool night breeze.

We woke up to the sound of a rooster and the brilliant sunrise coming in through our window shutters.... What a feeling.... Just sublime.

Breakfast was ample and ranged from the typical American breakfast set, to a Japanese set and the local Indonesian set. Before breakfast we enjoyed a run in the small gym and yoga by the pool.

This place is great for quiet reflections, relaxing moments, body soul rejuvenating.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
perth
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My daughter and I have recently returned from Bali and stayed at this hotel for a week. Idyllic accommodation in private villas - 6 either side of rice paddies - imagine arriving at your room with the bed covered in frangipani - then enter the outdoor bathroom where a bath is ready for you strewn with petals....magic!!!! The noises of nature around pervade: frogs birds and ducks - no traffic noise - no pollution.....The staff are so caring for your every need - breakfasts are delicious and with many choices - order the fresh ginger tea - therapeutic .....afternoon tea from 3pm to 7pm. Free car service anywhere in the surrounds of Bali - pick up and drop off - always accompanied by a smiling driver...Bedrooms serviced 2x a day with night turn down of bed ready for your sleep. We loved every minute of it and can't wait to return. Cannot fault this place on anything!

Room Tip: Villa next to pool Villa1 is enclosed and private......If you want the outdoor bathroom with the go...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Ubud hotels
The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa
Alam Puisi Villa
Alam Puisi Villa
#48 of 198 in Ubud
KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion

Been to KajaNe Yangloni Private Boutique Health & Leisure Centre? Share your experiences!