“Dine in the calmness of Ubud”

Dining Corner Restaurant
Reserve a Table
Tue, 5/21
8:00 PM
Ranked #26 of 1,047 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dining Corner Restaurant is a stylish restaurant elevated over a valley that blends seamlessly into the encompassing woodland. Open for all day dining, it serves an exquisite menu of classic Thai cuisine and contemporary western fare using the freshest possible ingredients. The food and ambiance of this uplifting venue truly pays homage to all of senses. Every dish is a flavorsome journey that brings culinary perfection to the rural outskirts of Ubud. Rich Thai curries infuse with traditional spices are extremely popular along with local Balinese specialties to satisfy the appetite. Table settings are positioned on an open - air deck to capture the gentle of the surrounding landscape. Flickering candles are lit as night descends to cast a warm glow over a small pool, with a seating capacity for up to 32 guest, Dining corner is not suitable for children under 12 years old but more for intimate meals as well as small social gatherings.
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Nice plating, tasty food, calm and relaxing atmosphere and impeccable service by Bu Koming. We even got complimentary desserts, thank you. It was overall a really nice birthday dinner!

Date of visit: December 2018
DC_Manager_01, Asst. Restaurant Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

Dear Gek Dias,

Warm Greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant.

Once again, happy belated birthday and wishing you all the best !

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive review and we are so glad to know that you enjoyed your dinner especially our nice plating, tasty food, calm & relaxing atmosphere and service provided by our waitress Koming.

I am pleased to share this nice review to Koming and trust that she will feel so motivated having a compliment from you.

We look forward another opportunity to welcoming you back again to Dining Corner to celebrate your special occasion.

Reviewed December 26, 2018

Location was spectacular, but don’t order from the Thai menu as two of the 3 of us did and spent the night vomiting the curries. Can’t recomm the food.

Date of visit: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

Dear Bapak Leesh33,

Warm Greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review both positive review pertaining to our restaurant spectacular location and we deeply regret to know your comment that you had vomiting the curries in the middle of the night. We did an investigation directly and necessary action taken. We will look at again into our Food HACCP handling to assure the same case will not haven in the future.

Please kindly let me inform you that on the same night you had dinner at Dining Corner, our restaurant was fully booked and we have a lot of Thai Food order. I feel so blessed that they did not have same experience such as yours and they enjoyed our Thai Food.

Once again, I do apologize and I wish this experience will not tarnish your opinion of us and we will have other opportunity to regain our confidence to serve you our Thai Food.

Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is little bit far from center of Ubud. The food is normal nothing special. I pay 1700000 for one enter,one grill seafood plate,two desert and one bottle of New Zeland wine. The price of wine is soo high also for Indonesia,I try many restaurants here and I was pay same price for more nice wine. Very badly service I asked for napkin,because forgot to give to me. Is my first and last time I going there for sure.

Dear Bapak StefanogP1509XW,

Warm Greeting from Dining Corner

Thank you for your time to share your feedback. We truly regret to hear that you did not feel the experience offered good value and the service did not match to your expectation. We always strive to provide the highest quality of product and service, hence to receive comments such as yours is so motivating us to assure that our service that did not match to your experience will not repeat in the future.

In regards to wine price, please let me inform you that the wine you had enjoyed during your dinner is imported wine and it is import taxes, government tax t and service charge based on Indonesian regulation included. For your acknowledged that we do the comparison imported wine price to our competitor and found that our imported wine price is competitive.

Once again, I really do apologize and hope this experience will not tarnish your opinion of us, than we will have another opportunity to welcome you back again to Dining Corner in the future.

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

In short, the food is delicious, the service impeccable, but the real show stopper is the quiet seclusion sitting above a flowing river with the sounds of nature in the backdrop.
Prices might be a bit more for Bali, but still relatively cheap by comparison to Western establishments.

Date of visit: November 2018
DC_Manager_01, Manager at Dining Corner Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2018

Dear Bapak Ecoson
Warm greetings from Dining Corner Restaurant Ubud.

On behalf of Dining Corner Restaurant, we would like to thank you for sparing your time to write a glowing review of us on Tripadvisor.
I will be sharing this review with my team to let them know that their efforts are much appreciated.

Once again thank you for choosing Dining Corner Restaurant during your visit to Bali.

Kind regards,
I Made Adi Mussanta

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Where can i start .. everything about this place is like a piece of heaven . We started our journey with a starlight dinner .. amazing , somwthing that we will remember for the rest of our days .
Food is brilliant, a lot of flavors and beautifully presented . We had dinner here every night and never been happier with everything .
Deserts are to die for , actually i had all 5 one night and i could definitely have more
Overall the best place i have been so far . Starlight dinner its a must as well as the candlelight dinner . Simply beautiful and amazing experiences .
Had the oportunity to meet the chef and i can say he is putting love in every plate . Definitely will come back .
Love.. for every one of you that makes dinning so pleasurable.

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Bapak Marius C,

Warm greeting from Dining Corner Restaurant at Ubud, Bali

Thank you for sparing time to write us excellent review on TripAdvisor.
I am glad to know that you enjoy our product and service also for our activity Star Light Dinner and Candle light Dinner by Dining Corner Chef,
I will share this with my team at Dining Corner Restaurant especially our Chef. I believe they will feel very motivated to keep the highest standard of our product and services.

Our Chef and other team at Dining Corner Restaurant sent their regards and we look forward to welcoming you back in very near future.

Kind regards,