My partner and I recently enjoyed a kid free 11 nights at Bali Rich. Our room was beautiful, the gardens were stunning, sitting quietly by the pool was heaven and the view from the restaurant was gorgeous. But what really made our stay so enjoyable were the beautiful staff.
I had a cooking lesson which was four hours long! The chef, and his assistants were amazing - I thoroughly enjoyed and would recommend the experience - Make sure you pay the $10 extra and go to the traditional markets - such a cultural experience.
I really want to say thank you to Reddy, Tiari, Putu and Madi for your outstanding service - you guys were awesome, and very much a part of our Bali memories.
The bathroom did have a faint smell - I think because it is so humid all the time, but was stunning otherwise.
The little extras, like having our bed turned down after a big day out, were lovely.
The meals in the restaurant were reasonably priced we thought. Breakfast was massive!!! Room service was a great option if we wanted quiet.
We'd like to encourage management to lower the price of spa treatments on site. Because there are so many great spas in Ubud, we didn't have a massage at the hotel - they were too dear (although still cheapish compared to Australia!).
Thank you for a wonderful experience - we'll be back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is reminiscent of a traditional Balinese village where life is lived just one day at a time. The property embraces a green parcel of landscape overlooking the Wos River on the rural outskirts of Ubud. It is an area charged with spiritual energy where the legacy of local art and culture is carefully preserved. Guests are welcomed with a signature brand of hospitality and personalized services that enhance the quality of each and every stay. Bali Rich Luxury Villa & Spa Ubud is removed from the busy pace of modern living. It is a place to take time out to relax and rediscover the simple pleasures revealed by each by each new day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Rich Luxury Villas Ubud Hotel Gianyar
- Ashoka Tree Resort Ubud Bali